Cat Missing - Keighley

Been following this thread Kathy and just wanted to say how sorry I am Dodge hasnt turned up yet.

Hope he finds you soon

just come across this thread - is there any news?

Do you have another cat who you could put on a harness - i know this sounds daft but I once lost my cat, my other cat actually found him for me - he was stuck in a house that was being done up, the builders had been feeding him. My other cat went straight to him! I had been looking and calling, putting posters up and phoning everyone and then my other cat finds him within minutes of us going out.

remember, cats that are hurt will hide away - one of my other cats went missing after he had been hit by a car - i found him hidden under blackberry bushes on an allotment. I went out very late calling him - you can imagine how i felt when i heard him call back (boy it was spooky on the allotments at night!).

I no longer let my cats out -

Wish i was closer, so that i could help you - all the very best and i am thinking of you

Seffie

Or kathy thats great news bless him.
So happy for you, a good round of flee med and some nice lovely chicken and turkey.

Hi Kathy, I've been following this thread since the start, I'm so pleased to hear he has come home. :good: :good: I bet you're happy. :D

Gone almost a month!! So glad to hear he has returned, you are SO lucky, and so is he!!

Fantastic news, he found you, clever cat
told you I would cry with relief and I have, :-(
please post new pictures of now famous Dodge
Marion :D :D
x x x x x x x x x

Fantastic news, he found you, clever cat
told you I would cry with relief and I have, :-(
please post new pictures of now famous Dodge
Marion :D :D
x x x x x x x x x

Thank you all so much! Marion - I'm going to leave pics until he's put some weight on as I think he'd be embarrassed how poorly he looks at the moment bless him.

To those of you who have sent PMs, I promise I'll reply soon, it's just I've got Seth coming any time now and it's really hectic here!

Thank you all so much for everything!

wow fantastic news Kathy!! so unbelievably chuffed for you :D

few good meals and some flea stuff he'll be good as new :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back