Cat Missing - Keighley

Oh wow how wonderful ! :shout: :flowers: :band: so what ? did he just turn up on the doorstep? :huh:

Fantastic!! In some shed somewhere no doubt, poor old thing, but he's home! that's what's important :)

Thanks all of you! Dodge is recovering well and eating like a horse (having to keep him on small frequent meals).

Bloo - yep he just turned up on the doorstep, can't believe it! :blink: Must've been trapped somewhere given the state he's in.

:hyper:

wow im so pleased for you kathy!

funny things cats arent they :rolleyes:

So Pleased for you and Dodge Kathy
It Definatly sounds like he has been trapped in somewhere because Cats always manage to find something to eat if they are outside
This has really helped my Day as i Have had to have one of the Dogs PTS yesterday :sad:

R.I.P. to your dog grahamsoke

This has really helped my Day as i Have had to have one of the Dogs PTS yesterday :sad:
Oh no Graham - why? :unsure: :sad: :flowers:

She was 16 and diagnosed with a Mallignant Tumar 3 months ago, the Vet said because of her age they could not Remove it so we brought her home and spoilt her rotten for the time she had left.
Friday Morning she collapsed and could hardly breath so we rushed her to the vets and she had to be PTS

Sorry Kathy for taking your Thread over

Oh no Graham - why? :unsure: :sad: :flowers:

She was 16 and diagnosed with a Mallignant Tumar 3 months ago, the Vet said because of her age they could not Remove it so we brought her home and spoilt her rotten for the time she had left.
Friday Morning she collapsed and could hardly breath so we rushed her to the vets and she had to be PTS

Sorry Kathy for taking your Thread over

Don't be sorry - I am very sorry for your loss :-(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back