Can't post responses or use the like buttons

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
I posted a couple of responses and didn't have any problems. Then I tried to Like someone's post and got an error message. Now I can't post any responses and keep getting the same error message.

Attachments

• fish forum bug 24march2020.jpg
    fish forum bug 24march2020.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 109
I posted a couple of responses and didn't have any problems. Then I tried to Like someone's post and got an error message. Now I can't post any responses and keep getting the same error message.

Hmmm.. very strange. Will look into it.

Also why are the like button and other button turn blue recently?

Sometimes if you make a post and then turn around and make another quick post, it will have you wait for 20 seconds or 30 seconds. I’m pretty sure this is because of the fact that some members will spam out their messaging. (Post message after message just to get a lot of posts, so people think they are impressive.)

Yeah I know about the timer on posts and having to wait. This is different to that.

I am unable to duplicate this and there is no errors in the admin log... I can only guess is these tabs were opened and sat there unused for a while and by then the security token expired. I can't find anything else it could be.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back