Can You Pay Via Paypal Without A Paypal Account?

Ben M

Formerly pest control
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
1,830
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
East Yorkshire
hi, i want to pay for some plants from someone on here via paypal. but i don't have a paypal account. could i still pay with paypal?
cheers
 
You can pay via paypal with a credit card, you will still need to open the paypal account, but it doesnt need to be with your bank account, just your credit card details (if you have a credit card). Without a credit card, you can set up a paypal account with your bank details and it comes out of your bank as a direct debit.
 
Sorry to op about the hassle with this but as mentioned I would prefer to sell them together and have a possible offer on the table so if I can post as a job lot I will be doing that today
 

Most reactions

Back
Top