Can You Name Every Type Of Fish Youve Ever Had?

i think it would be easier if some of us named some things we have not yet kept.....
for example
All marine
All monster catfish
araprima gigas
arowana's
freshwater rays
you should get a huge tank :)


hehe not for the above but yes my plan is a huge tank, a few tropical ponds and other large 300+usg tanks once i settle in colombia...oh yes were buying our first property next weekend in medellin....its my wifes aunties 4 bedroom house with very big garage and garden so ponds and tanks to follow. hopefully december early nxt year were off, its starting to take shape now,transfered most of the money yesterday with more next week,hehe can you tell iam exsited
 
1st tank ever Male betta, Guppies, Female betta
2nd tank Mollies and many fry peppered corys

3rd and most recant More bettas, balloon rams, clown pleco, Red tail rasaboras, BN plecos, medusa pleco, Keyholes, Bolivian rams, Blue acaras, Flying fox, Red eye tetras, opaline gourami, schwartz cory, false julli cory, and Pristella Tetra.


I think thats all of them. I have been keeping bettas for 11 years now they got me hooked on fish. Now I love NW cichlids and plecos.
 
I would not know where to begin. When I want a list of my present tanks I can remember fairly well all the species only tanks but when I get to my big 120 gallon community, I need to stand and stare at that tank to name all of them. Each was a fish that went well with the others when I brought it home but with 3 of these and 4 of those, the list gets pretty long in a big hurry. Back around 1955 when I started to keep fish, I kept something called moons among the many others. Today they are called platies so even if I could somehow remember them all, many will now go by different names. I have no idea what name the freshwater flounders that I had then go by today but they looked like a miniature flounder about an inch long. These days I concentrate on livebearers and especially wild type livebearers but the list today is quite long even if I leave out the ones I no longer keep from the last 5 years. The list from the whole time involved would make the list just plain ridiculous.
 
gold fishs, shbunkins, white clouded mountin minnows, golden loach,guppies,cherrybarbs ,glowlight tetras, neon tetras, black neon tetras, black skirt tetras,mollys, platys, peppered corys, albino corys, bronze corys, common pleco, leopard pleco, apisto agaissiziis, male bettas, female bettas, honey gourami, dwarf gourami, upside down catfish, and syno hybrids
 

Most reactions

Back
Top