Can the Daisy's Ricefish (Oryzias woworae) be with Peacock Gudgeons (Tateurndina ocellicauda)?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Males do, females are yellow. This makes it very easy to tell the genders apart :)
Yeah I saw that! How well do males get along with each other? Will they kill eachother or just swim by

Yeah I saw that! How well do males get along with each other? Will they kill eachother or just swim by
I had about half males, half females. There may have a been a bit of squabbling but nothing serious.

I had about half males, half females. There may have a been a bit of squabbling but nothing serious.
Thats nice to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience on them!

Have I mentioned I also have the other fish you've been considering, lambchop rasboras (Trigonostigma espei) :) I currently have 6 left from a shoal I bought in 2016.

Have I mentioned I also have the other fish you've been considering, lambchop rasboras (Trigonostigma espei) :) I currently have 6 left from a shoal I bought in 2016.
We must have the same fish tastes 😅... (And not the taste where you eat them 😂)

I would love to have multiple types of fish in my tank. Like to have 3 types of fish including the gudgeons... But that may not be possible in my tank. I really like the fish Macrotocinclus affinis but I dont know if I should do some or not... Maybe a type of larger plecostumus would be cool where I only do one. (By larger I mean like under 3in)

The rating for alkaline is +0.5 the amount than acidic so it is saying the fish is more alkaline.

The rating for alkaline is +0.5 the amount than acidic so it is saying the fish is more alkaline.
Go for it, these fish will be perfect for your set up, what's more they are easy to breed, and you will have lots more fry to deal with.

Go for it, these fish will be perfect for your set up, what's more they are easy to breed, and you will have lots more fry to deal with.
You honestly surprised me with your response. I may do these guys but I may also look at the breeding requirements of fish like rasbora espei

I am going to step away from this Thread because if I stay, I will end up getting warning points, and I don't want any more.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back