Can the Daisy's Ricefish (Oryzias woworae) be with Peacock Gudgeons (Tateurndina ocellicauda)?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I guess I am confused... Sorry if I offended you @itiwhetu?? I really don't know why you said what you said but I would like to know... I thought our conversation was going ok but maybe not??

I guess I am confused... Sorry if I offended you @itiwhetu?? I really don't know why you said what you said but I would like to know... I thought our conversation was going ok but maybe not??
It's all good, carry on...

If Itiwhetu causes any problems, tell him to go buy some fush n chups. :)

pavlova is ours buddy, that's what my bogan mum told me and I'm sticking with it :)

pavlova is ours buddy, that's what my bogan mum told me and I'm sticking with it :)
Listen, you guys know that you are related to a pack of convicts, and we are as pure as the driven snow. BIGGER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. We are small and sweet. We still love you guys like a poor cousin you need to look after. By the way if you get on a plane, you can come and stay in our cottage and explore the West Coast no charge, I would love to meet you over a few beers.

Fush? And chups?... Ohhhhk... Fush and chups. It's fish and chips but with U's. I guess this is an inside joke 😅

Fush? And chups?... Ohhhhk... Fush and chups. It's fish and chips but with U's. I guess this is an inside joke 😅
This might shed light on it....

This might shed light on it....

I kinda thought it would be something like that... Lol. It allll makes sense now 😅. Thank you for the clarity on this

It's how you tell the difference between an Aussie (Australian) and a Kiwi (New Zealander). You ask then to say fish and chips. If they say fish and chips, they are Australian. If they say fush and chups, they are Kiwis :)

Apart from them using slightly different sounding vowels, both countries have very similar accents.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back