Can I See Your Gourami's :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i think i figured it out ! heres my beautiful powder blue gourami! cant think of a steady solid name for her any siggestions??

http://s1172.photobucket.com/profile/fuzzyguzzy

Thanks Ruskull! Your pearl gourami is gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your powder blue, I know how you feel! When I was a kid, we had a family tank that I helped my dad to look after, we got a flame dwarf gourami and he was my favourite. We had him for about 3 years, I was so sad when he died! It was why I wanted to get a dwarf gourami for my new tank now that I've taken up the hobby again :) They didn't have any flames at my pet store, so I ended up with my blue one! I also got a female, but she was very ill and died yesterday. I only read about the "dwarf gourami disease" on this forum after buying the pair sadly (the pet store wouldn't let me buy them unless they were pairs), the male seems to be fine, but the female took ill while she was in the bag coming home, seemed fine in the store but by the time we got home all she could do was sit on the bottom of the tank. I didn't think they were so prone to disease based on my previous experience, but I realise now I was probably just very lucky. I want to go back to the pet store at some point to buy two females for him, but I'm very wary. We'll see how Zinc does I guess.

JoeGuzzo, what a pretty female you have there! A better way to show us the picture is to link us directly. If you click on the pic you want to show us, you'll notice a white box that says "Links", if you click on the one that says IMG code it was automatically copy all the text in there, then all you have to do is paste it here and the pic will show up in your message!

Not sure on the type but heres mine,

FightorFlirt.jpg

Liplocking.jpg

Female.jpg

For those that are having trouble posting from photobucket, this is what you're looking for:

IMGcode.jpg

The real reason I opened this thread was to say that every time I see the topic of this thread in my feed I read it as"I Can See Your Gouramis ;)" lol like it's some sort of innuendo - I need help I know...

Alm0stAwesome, I also thought this thread had a suggestive title! maybe we can start other pic sharing threads on the other boards with names like "Get your tetras out"

Lovely gold gouramis, KrazyKuhli! I also once had a male gold gourami, imaginatively named Goldie, who was rather aggressive. He grew quite large and lived for years, he was the king of the tank for sure.

lol glad I'm not the only one!

"Show me your fire eel"

Oh dear, really must stop now!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back