Cameroon shrimp eggs?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pete

Fishaholic
Reaction score
On cleaning the filter and doing a partial water change on my 2 foot rearing on tank tonight i spotted something unusual with one of my Cameroon Shrimp ......again!!!!! lol

What now? you maight ask.............well as we all by now know the other night one of them shed its shell and nearly gave a heart attack lol, well tonight as i was doing the cleaning i did what i always do..........a head count.......this entails turning over bog wood, flowerpots etc etc to check on all the bottom dwellers.

On overturning a broken piece of flower pot i discovered one of my shrimp looking sort of bigger? than usual :what:

After closer inspection i saw that she (i now presume that its a she lol) was carrying what i presume having seen marine shrimp carrying eggs are eggs

Can anyone give me advice as to what to do next? as i have never heard of them breeding in the aquarium?????? :what:

Once again all help gratefully recieved lol :laugh:

I'm not the best to answer this, but I'd say treat them the same as your other shrimp.

No news as of yet lol :what:

I gotta do a water change on that tank later so i'll check the filter VERY carefully lol :p , had to leave em in community tank as ive run outta tanks lol :look: , probabaly all been eaten by the Fire Eel thats in there if there were any babies lmao.........opps!!!!!!!! :(

I gotta get more tanks.........but first i gotta get a bigger house or a fish hut lmao ;) :laugh:

I had a new batch of mutants today 8) These blacktails own!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back