Byron Update

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AbbeysDad

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Byron's had a tough time in recovery. Pain, drugs, indigestion/upset stomach..... it's just no fun and he can't wait to get past it all. He seems really down, even though his Doctor's say he's progressing well (easy for them to say!)

Anyway, between not feeling well and pain medicine, he's still not well enough to be here, but he looks forward to when he can. :)

Oof, recovery is always a beast, pretty much across the board no matter what you are recovering from. I'm sure going through this in the magical year 2020 isn't raising anyone's spirits either. Sending good vibes his way and here's to hoping that the doctors are right and he will start feeling better eventually!!

Looking forward to his return, but at his own pace! Take all the time you need to rest and heal.

Please let him know we are still praying for him and cheering him on. We miss Byron.:mama:

I've been thinking about him and really missing his presence on this forum. Take your time recovering, Byron -- cancer sucks -- and I will be very much looking forward to seeing you in this little online enclave again.

Tell Byron we are all thinking of him and hoping he feels better soon. Make sure he tells his doctor he still feels like crap.

Get well soon @Byron you are still missed in this community. Even though I've never spoken to you personally, (in a thread) I have seen some threads with your posts in it which show you have such great knowledge. Sending good vibes and get well soons.

You can send a good vibes here on Byron’s post.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back