Byron Update

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Prayers and love to you Byron! I’ve learned so much from stalking you on this forum and am looking forward to more! Best wishes for complete healing!:fish:

I heard from Byron today. He's hanging in there. Some issues have subsided some while others have surfaced. He just wants it all in the rear view mirror, including the more serious surgery scheduled for two weeks from now.

He truly appreciates all the well wishes and wishes he could pay it back. But I'm speaking for the group when I point out he "payed it forward" long ago with all the good advice that he's freely given hobbyists for years on this forum and elsewhere!

So keep those positive vibes flowing so the universe knows where we stand.

:thanks:

Byron, you've given us more than enough just be being you, and sharing the wisdom you've shared over the years!

Thinking of you, sending so many positive vibes into the universe, and hoping you feel much, much better soon, so you can rejoin your fish family here when you're ready :wub:

All the best Byron, hope the surgery goes well and i wish you a speedy recovery back to your best. TFF is certainly not the same without you..

Take it easy and take care my friend

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back