Buffalo 1Tb External Hdd

SchottayB

Mr. Terrorcore!
Reaction score
I need some help because this is getting rather annoying :shout:!

I have a 1GB USB stick, I put a move on there and plug it in to either my LG Sound Surround or my Xbox 360 and the movie shows up and plays fine.

...so I went and got a 1TB Buffalo External HDD thinking 'great idea!' ... more like BAD IDEA!! I've put well over 20 films (.avi) on there from the web, pluged it in the LG Sound Surround and get 'No videos found'.

I plug it in the Xbox 360 and the External Device isn't even highlighted... can't even find it?!

Any idea on what I can do to provent this?

Many thanks,
Scott :good:

I need some help because this is getting rather annoying :shout:!

I have a 1GB USB stick, I put a move on there and plug it in to either my LG Sound Surround or my Xbox 360 and the movie shows up and plays fine.

...so I went and got a 1TB Buffalo External HDD thinking 'great idea!' ... more like BAD IDEA!! I've put well over 20 films (.avi) on there from the web, pluged it in the LG Sound Surround and get 'No videos found'.

I plug it in the Xbox 360 and the External Device isn't even highlighted... can't even find it?!

Any idea on what I can do to provent this?

Many thanks,
Scott :good:

Is it formatted FAT32 or NTFS?

format it to fat32 or hfs+ if some files are over 4gb

to format to hfs+ use a program called macdrive

Good to hear, most non-windows devices don't usually play too nice with NTFS.

If anyone is looking for a good deal on external HDD there is one on amazon for 84.99. It's a 1 TB Iomega External HDD. I just bought one. It has a 3 yr warranty on it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back