Bronze Cory immediately ate eggs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AilyNC

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I just spotted some eggs on my glass and immediately the bronze cories came up to eat them. There's none left now on the glass. No time to get a fry/egg set up ready. I wonder should I?
PXL_20201104_133238749.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201104_133207468.MP.jpg
    PXL_20201104_133207468.MP.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 77
  • PXL_20201104_133204210.jpg
    PXL_20201104_133204210.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I would say yes if you can .I was just about to go to bed last night at 11:30 and I discovered some . Got them set up by 12 .And then there was a other 15 or more this morning which I saved although dropped a few lost to the sand

Don't own tights :rofl: need to scroll through threads for a solution. I can only keep them in the main tank in a breeder box type set up. My box has too big gaps I'd say for eggs.

I haven't used my tights setup yet .not until they hatch please god . Because I have them in a small plastic Tupperware box with meth blue and an airstone ,clipped inside my main tank .

Clip a container to the side of the tank, add water from the parent tank, add an airstone with alder cones or meth blue.

If your house temperatures are above 70F you can even keep the container separate, just with the airstone and such. House the fry in that till big enough to go to the growout.

Clip a container to the side of the tank, add water from the parent tank, add an airstone with alder cones or meth blue.

If your house temperatures are above 70F you can even keep the container separate, just with the airstone and such. House the fry in that till big enough to go to the growout.

I had a hospital tank set up before with no heater and tank temp stayed at 21 degrees so bit shy of 70F. I'll keep them in main tank if any hatch and they can sit in container until I can transfer.

I think one of my WCMM looks full of eggs.

Mine don’t eat the eggs until the spawning fun is over. I have eggs almost everyday. Just moved some more over to the nursery tank a minute ag. I. If you can get them through the first week of life, they seem to really take off and grow. Sadly, I only get about 2-4 survivors out of each spawn.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Back