FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Barracuda518

Fish Herder
Reaction score
IMG_3305.jpg

More to follow :D

More! More! More!

Who is housed together with these guys? Have you made any real effort to spawn any of your Brochis?

I love the noses on these guys. The noses on Brochis is how I tell the splendens from the lady C. panatansis. I know I am suppose to count dorsal rays, but that to me is like trying to count fry or eggs.

More! More! More!

Who is housed together with these guys? Have you made any real effort to spawn any of your Brochis?

I love the noses on these guys. The noses on Brochis is how I tell the splendens from the lady C. panatansis. I know I am suppose to count dorsal rays, but that to me is like trying to count fry or eggs.

Guess no one else liked the picture :unsure:

They are in with Brochis multiradiatus, Corydoras similis, Corydoras duplicareus, Corydoras weitzmani and the Cherry Barbs I got yesterday.

I have not tried to spawn any of the Brochis. I would like to, because they seem to be a rare fish.

It's a good pic, but we need more. I want to see more of them and the tank. So they are not too big and clumsy for the smaller catfish?

I would like to spend time trying to get them going too. This year, once I have the room semi organized and fish better matched and housed, I want to concentrate on seeing what I can do with what I have. Last year I spent all my energy juggling new fish and trying to keep up with housing them and then the fry, too.

Did you get the Cherrys from you-know-who?

It's a good pic, but we need more. I want to see more of them and the tank. So they are not too big and clumsy for the smaller catfish?

I would like to spend time trying to get them going too. This year, once I have the room semi organized and fish better matched and housed, I want to concentrate on seeing what I can do with what I have. Last year I spent all my energy juggling new fish and trying to keep up with housing them and then the fry, too.

Did you get the Cherrys from you-know-who?

No, I got the Cherry Barbs from Pets Mart.

Yeahh!!! Get use a side-on pic so we can really see it's size, even better if u could grab one of it next to a cory for size comparison.
Brochis are a lovely fish, I mean they are so close to a corydoras that they had to be a great fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back