Brian D's Youtube Channel.

I just subscribed, and clicked the notification bell, also, thanks for the video on the intros, I will look into those, how do I get number 5, and is it free? :)

I just subscribed, and clicked the notification bell, also, thanks for the video on the intros, I will look into those, how do I get number 5, and is it free? :)
M8
you don't have download from that link....you got it from my drive...a couple of times I had to quickly shut the link down as a possible hack was going to happen!!!:sad:
Anyway bruv i'm doing a WIP using Wondershare Filmora9 with that clip.
So you/anyone could make one....hard to explain sometimes..cofusing reigns lol..but more times you play it gets easier...
What this space.....
Bri

BTW was really over moon seeing you subscribe and commented really appreciate bruv.
Bri

Here we go!!! using Wondershare Filmora9
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I reckon I best do a YouTube video on it...lol
BRB
Bri

Here we go!!!
Hope its not to confusing?
As you can umaging took abit doing the screenshot and edited them let alone make a video...but hope it helps!
Bri

sQY0KUF.jpg

Long way to go....lol
Bri

Brian: maybe you will become top youtuber with tens of thousands of subscribers and then the money will roll in. You never know! I really like your videos.

Brian: maybe you will become top youtuber with tens of thousands of subscribers and then the money will roll in. You never know! I really like your videos.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thanks:
You never know!!!! Pigs will fly!!!
Thanks m8, appreciated it pal.
Cracking on with the series of tutorial thingys lol.
Now got a better recorder lol.
Hope the are useful.
Bri :yahoo:

Going to be Canva...Adobe Photoshop next.
Think you get the idea where I'm going with this all....
A full on video start to finish using the tutorials.
As always, not everybody can get hold of the programs PM me and we see what can be done...;-)
Bri

Most reactions

Back