Non fish keeping topics on my YouTube,

Chef Alex is teaching once again tonight!! An all NEW episode of Cooking School with Chef Alex airs LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Chef Alex is going to be talking about Beef. Everyone loves to eat a good steak right? How about a good hamburger? Find out all about beef tonight! Find out all the different cuts of beef, the different cooking methods and temperatures for steaks, and everything you need to know about beef. Plus get some delicious recipes!
Chef Alex will give out the following recipes tonight:
- American Meatloaf
- Ribeye Marsala
- Swedish Meatballs
- Perfect Prime Rib
So come learn how to make a proper steak and learn all about beef!
LIVE at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and YouTube! (Links in event below:)

Attachments

• Beef-loin.jpg
    Beef-loin.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 34
Had a blast educating everyone on Beef on this month's edition of Cooking School With Chef Alex! If you missed the live stream, no worries you can watch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! I discussed everything you should know about beef, I discussed the different cuts and types of beef and which ones I recommend, the proper internal cooking temperatures for steak (very rare, rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, and well done) and I gave out some delicious recipes! Get my delicious American Meatloaf recipe, Swedish meatball recipe, perfect Prime Rib recipe, and American goulash recipe!
Click the link to watch anytime below:

Be apart of history tonight! I'm excited to celebrate 800 videos in style! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT it's my 800th video Celebration bash and your invited to watch! Come have some fun while your wrapping Christmas gifts or baking Christmas cookies! I have some great things in store for my 800th video! Chef Alex shows you how to make 2 delicious desserts just in time for Christmas! See how to make Red Velvet Whoopie Pies and Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies! Aqua Alex will show off some of his amazing fish! :) Plus, I will react to 8 YouTube/Social Media comments, I'll discuss 8 things to know about being a YouTuber, I'll show 8 of my funniest moments, and so much more!
Don't miss Darrell Michael Schwartz fish room tour as he shows off some of his incredible fish such as his red tail catfish, albino red oscar cichlid, silver arowana, redhook silver dollars, and more!
LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links in event below! Minutes prior to 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, a YouTube link to the show will be posted in event! :)

Attachments

• Untitled design.png
    Untitled design.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Had a BLAST hosting my 800th video!!! If you missed it be sure to check it out! I discussed 8 things to know if you want to become a YouTuber!! I reacted to 8 YouTube comments, I showed my funniest moments, and more!! Special thanks to Darrell Michael Schwartz for showing off his fish and aquariums!! I also created my own fantasy premium wwe event called Stars Stripes and Slams!! Chef Alex showed you how to make red velvet whoopie pies and peanut butter blossom cookies!
Watch this celebration anytime by clicking the link below:
Please share this video with your friends:

Can you believe Christmas is just 2 days away?! Come celebrate Christmas early with Santa Claus Alex Cardinale! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT it's the Christmas 2022 Bash! It's going to be a fun night!!! What is the history of Christmas? I'll discuss the history of Christmas and it's meaning! Santa Claus Alex Cardinale has a special message for everyone! There will be some awesome surprises for everyone! Chef Alex Cardinale will give out some good Christmas recipes! Aqua Alex Cardinale will discuss some Christmas themed fish such as red severums!
Come be part of the fun! LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 314922231_487725633387770_5749753878658641182_n.jpg
    314922231_487725633387770_5749753878658641182_n.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 16
Come learn about my dumb mistake I made and how you can avoid this happening to you! What happended to my other Facebook? Check out this video to find out:

Check out this past weekend's Sunday LIVE! With American Alex Cardinale! See my new goldfish, get my M@M cookie recipe, hear what Kelly Love had to say about heart health, heart attacks, taxes, and more! Fun Valentine's facts, and more!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below!

Most reactions

Back