Brian D's Youtube Channel.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

if you haven't got Lightroom etc....PM me for your email addy…..then once got it you can send pics over to me and ill adjust the brightness colour etc. and send them back to you.
Then you have great start anyways.
Just remember some emails will only send pics certain size:
In general, if you are e-mailing the pictures to friends who will view them on a computer screen, you will want to send them pictures in the jpeg format at 640 x 480 pixels. If you are printing the pictures, you need about 150 pixels per inch of print size.
But don't worry about that lol. just try and send them.
There's also things like google drive etc. for allowing download of your pics and video's.
Hoping to take my laptop away tomorrow for a weeks break.
So i'll all my editing stuff etc. on it.
Only thing the laptop is slowwww like me lol.
Later buddy.
Brian

Thank you So much!! I will consider stating a Chanel soon!! ;)

(And btw, what does “M8, or m8” mean?) :dunno:

Thanks @essjay!! There are so many texting abbreviations, I have trouble keeping up with all of them!! XD

Only thing the laptop is slowwww like me lol.
That is a problem here to. My Wi-Fi is sooooo bad, (partly because I live literally in the middle of no-where. :lol:) so that might be a hindrance to my channel, if I would create one! :)

That is a problem here to. My Wi-Fi is sooooo bad, (partly because I live literally in the middle of no-where. :lol:) so that might be a hindrance to my channel, if I would create one! :)

I know you mean Bruv.
Like I said baby steps, you don't have to it all in one time.....
Thought i'd do a Adobe Lightroom quick tutorial (MY WAY!) it works for me.
People can pause the video and use lightroom same time.
All the settings I use you can adjust then to suit your taste.
(as you can imagine took my a few hours of pc sceenshops, then adjust in 'PAINT' and edit it for YouTube)
All for a 3 mins video hahaha!
Hope it helps somebody.
Bri

cZzGmgR.jpg

Hers the Video.
Bri

Nice!! ;)

I will do some research on the “LIGHTROOM”. :)

As I always say, there's is so many apps. Programs for adjusting photo quality. So many platforms (pc, iPad etc. )
Lightroom and Photoshop is easy for me NOW! Hence why i just do minimum adjusting with Lightroom, otherwise I'd have info overload.
People will get the programs that going to be easy to do the job, others will can pay for the service.
Learning and technogy doesn't stop..
For me a challenge I love.
Bri

I use an iPad Mini 4, for all of my “Technical” stuff. Do you use Apple brand phones/tablets, or Samsung phones/tablets? :)

I use an iPad Mini 4, for all of my “Technical” stuff. Do you use Apple brand phones/tablets, or Samsung phones/tablets? :)

My iPhone needs a new screen, my iPad is old but does the job.
But any tech stuff is pics and video via a old Samsung mobile to pc.
For me sticking to one process is the key, otherwise il get confused lol.

Because in my family, it has always been Apple products, Apple phones, Apple iPads, Apple computers, you name it. I have all of the above ^ so I will probably stick with Apple brand “tec, stuff”. ;)

Sorry was traveling back home.
I love Apple products, had every new iPhone upto 6s...then went off the 7 and above.
My ipad is old think gen. 3 haha! still workin mind.
Was looking at a editing software called Luma Fusion for the ipad…
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks good of what I saw.
plenty of tutorials like this:
Maybe good for you?
Bri

I love Apple products, had every new iPhone upto 6s...then went off the 7 and above.
Me to really, after that they came out with the iPhone 7, 7s, 7+, 8, 8+, X, Xs, Xr.

And its so weird that they came out with the iPhone X (Or 10) before the iPone 9, so weird, right? :dunno:

(Call me a geek and well, you'd be right! :lol: :rolleyes:)

Hey, guess what....I setup a YouTube account!!! I haven’t made any videos yet, but I will soon! :)

(P.S. How do you make your cool intro to your videos? Thanks in advance! ;))

Most reactions

Back