Brian D's Youtube Channel.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

9nPhuEa.jpg

Bri

I'm still rockin on an iphone 6s plus. Paid $234 (pre-owned in excellent condition) for it a year ago and use a pay as you go plan for cellular as I hardly make phone calls over cellular..usually I'm on wifi. I also use a chromebook for faster typing and bigger screen. Chromebooks are very inexpensive and they work great for web surfing.

what a great tank with the guppys and what a great video. You should enter that tank in the next totm contest.
Did u vote in our Betta of the Month contest. If not please do it now. https://www.fishforums.net/threads/...fish-of-the-month-contest-bettas-only.453671/

Last edited:
I miss my iPhone 6s....need to get the screen sorted (again) better camera.
Anyways.
Can anyone help me on my latest video, then horrible snail things are doing my head in...?
A New scape...bit TBC.
Thanks all.
Bri

I have replaced my iphone screen myself for $30 and also replaced the battery which cost $8. It requires removing several small screws that are smaller than a grain of rice. Requires patience and a steady hand but overall it is not too difficult if you follow hints on youtube videos.

I have replaced my iphone screen myself for $30 and also replaced the battery which cost $8. It requires removing several small screws that are smaller than a grain of rice. Requires patience and a steady hand but overall it is not too difficult if you follow hints on youtube videos.

I looked at the tutorials and being disable doesn't make difference haha!! but one hand and tiny screws is recipe for disaster lol.
Cost me £30 last time, and £40 for the ipad.
Using a samsung again no wonder I went back...think after the 7 dint have a jack plug for earphones:no:
Bri

Thats a very good price for having someone else replace the screen. Here they charge about $150.

IOS 13 is coming out in about a month and will work on the 6s but wont work on iphone 6 or older iphones. I’m a beta tester and the ios 13 has a lot of improvements.

My iphone 6s plus has a 1080p screen, a bigger battery, a headphone jack, and is plenty fast enough. You can buy them used in good condition for about $200 now. Beats paying 1000 for the latest iphone X.

Last edited:
Thats a very good price for having someone else replace the screen. Here they charge about $150.

IOS 13 is coming out in about a month and will work on the 6s but wont work on iphone 6 or older iphones. I’m a beta tester and the ios 13 has a lot if improvements.

Think mine is a 6s....been too long.
This time it can be fixed a sutiable carry case...one hand operation on my knee...hard concrete, you can guess what happened.
Bri

Nice video! and I love that intro! Could you please tell me how to do that? Did you use lightroom? :)

Nice video! and I love that intro! Could you please tell me how to do that? Did you use lightroom? :)

Hallow my ol m8.
You got video editor? put that intro first...
If you want I can edit that one for you.... instead of thank you for viewing Brian D.
I could put your name etc and safe..then depending how big the file, email you...or just put it on my googgle drive and you can down load it.
I actually edit the intro on my Wondershare Filmora9.
I'll look where I got the intro...think it was on YouTube.
BRB.
Bri

its number 5.

But m8 would try and down load it..just incase you get hacked n stuff..
So prob the best way..is text me actually what you want on it...colour, font etc and ill put it on my drive and send you the link and you can save it..
Never a problem m8 honestly.
Bri

Most reactions

Back