Breeding rack

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Are there other fish in the tank with this pair. If so, I would be removing them and just leave the pair together.
No there wasn't any other fish at the time, just the pair. I did see a fairly large bladder snail go into the cave not long before the eggs disappeared. Do you think that could have had anything to do with it?

No there wasn't any other fish at the time, just the pair. I did see a fairly large bladder snail go into the cave not long before the eggs disappeared. Do you think that could have had anything to do with it?
Yep that could be the problem, they need peace and quiet

Yep that could be the problem, they need peace and quiet
Might try to eradicate some of the bigger snails in there then. I added some otos in there a couple of weeks ago too, they don't seem bothered by them but should i remove them too?

Might try to eradicate some of the bigger snails in there then. I added some otos in there a couple of weeks ago too, they don't seem bothered by them but should i remove them too?
I would remove the otos they will go on the hunt at night, which is the sort of thing that scares the cichlids.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back