Bloodworm Pellets Causes A Feeding Frenzy!

matalan

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just thought id post this, just baught a pack of these off ebay :

104f_1.JPG


They where a bargain to be fair, cheaper then flake food and packed full of nutrients for the fish.

If you havnt yet fed your fish these you should, just popped my first few pellets in the tank and they go nuts over them, they absolutely love them, great to watch. Had to even put a few more pellets in so theres enough to go around and no fighting.

I did get ALOT of pellets however because they where so cheap, and i proberbly wont get around to using them, so if any1 wants any i could send a decent hand full out if you cover stamp cost lol. Great to watch the frenzy i must admit. Would get photos but camera quality is a tad low.
 
i have bought them too, among other pellets..im selling some in the equipment classifieds. They expand when they are in the water too!!
 
I don't see why it would be illegal... it's fish food. No places around here carry them and there are none on ebay. I have been looking for them for quite a wile now.


Can you pm me and let me know how much shipping would be?
 
Im pretty sure you would be able to buy them off UK sellers on ebay, they would be more thn happy to send them to US, message them, you could get a fair few bags and possibly sell some on in the US.
 
Exactly what i purchased mate, they come in a Vacumbag to keep freshness, They dont smeel to bad at all to be honest, was expecting a major whiff when i opened it but slightly surprised. I keep some in a old flake container and rest in a sealable pot in garage.

They vary in size piece by piece by around 1-2mm up to About this Big [------] Easily breakable.

And they dont mess the water up. Your fish will love them!
 
I have given afishdude the name of the ebay shop so he can ask if they would send to america for him.
I have loads of the stuff..
Also have green lipped mussell pellets and shrimp pellets if anyones interested?
I got a kg of each from the seller..you just send him an email and he tells you the cost
 

Most reactions

Back
Top