bkk's "best of jatujak" pic's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Again thanks for sharing :D. Truely impressive to see how these fish markets look like at the other side of the world! Thanks for sharing.

Many greetings from the Netherlands,

Joep

Wow thanks for sharing those awsome pics! I can't even fathom seeing all those bettas like that in one place!

:S
Holey cow!!
Next time you go... I'm comin wit!!!! You said something like they were about 20 cents for each fish???? Are they all that cheap??

Edit: BTW awesome pictures

Wow, wow, wow! What a great experience! Very, very cool!

And I'll back wuv up on this one - your wife's a cutie for sure. She could clean out my tanks anytime... :hey:

(sorry, that was bad, I couldn't resist... :p )

Wow, those are some awesome pictures!!! I have always wanted to go to Thailand....especially after that movie The Beach came out....now I want to go all over again lol.

I would so get my butt arrested trying to bring stuff back :rofl:

SRC said:
I would so get my butt arrested trying to bring stuff back :rofl:
Well you know how some ppl bag up druggs and swallow them......
Uh... Never mind :rolleyes:

lmao....something tells me..at 98.6 inside your body....you have cooked fish when you finally got them.um...out. :rofl:

Holy moley, is this place open to the public? By that i mean, is it easy to find?
Hehe, i'm going to Thailand the end of March-April so...can i get a few good names of places? ;)

LOL I woun't be stuffing these in bags and swallowing them, i'm going to get the shipping arranged with a trans shipper first! Would be a shame to get caught on the way home.

Sandusky said:
Holy moley, is this place open to the public? By that i mean, is it easy to find?
Hehe, i'm going to Thailand the end of March-April so...can i get a few good names of places? ;)

LOL I woun't be stuffing these in bags and swallowing them, i'm going to get the shipping arranged with a trans shipper first! Would be a shame to get caught on the way home.
just ask to go to "jatujak" market in bangkok. it's only open on weekends though. it may be a bit of a task to find the live animals/fish section though, with 100,000 people visiting every weekend it becomes a zoo. ;) they have shippers on site and i know it's easier for you americans, i'm canadian and it's a lot harder for me to get stuff shipped.

cation said:
She could clean out my tanks anytime... :hey:

(sorry, that was bad, I couldn't resist... :p )
:rofl: A typical thought from an aquarium hobbyist. :rofl:

If you couldnt find a betta to take your fancy from all those you have a problem. :hyper:

bkk_group said:
just ask to go to "jatujak" market in bangkok. it's only open on weekends though. it may be a bit of a task to find the live animals/fish section though, with 100,000 people visiting every weekend it becomes a zoo. ;) they have shippers on site and i know it's easier for you americans, i'm canadian and it's a lot harder for me to get stuff shipped.
Awesome, thank you. A zoo, oh no! That's even easier if they have shipers on site, thank you again for letting me know. Very appreciative. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back