Big River South

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wow just wow!!! Whats your stocking list now?
Rainbows x3
Ellioti x2
Bocourti x2

Tiger dollars x4
Colombian tetras x13
Last of my retiring Barbs

Hoplo catfish x3
Pictus catfish x4
King tiger

Bocourti and dollars will probably be moving to new tank soon

Rainbows x3
Ellioti x2
Bocourti x2

Tiger dollars x4
Colombian tetras x13
Last of my retiring Barbs

Hoplo catfish x3
Pictus catfish x4
King tiger

Bocourti and dollars will probably be moving to new tank soon
Oh that’s interesting! Into the other rio450 or a new tank?

Oh that’s interesting! Into the other rio450 or a new tank?
The other 450. Im just building a new stand for it at work. (Not paying the stupid money juwel want for a cabinet)

Planning to set the new 450 up so i can move the fish over while i repair the current rio.

Then im going to either give the bocourti and dollars the new 450 or close my 180, 110 and 80 down and have one big peaceful community in it instead.

Got a bigger tank in the pipeline also so i can go either way while i wait for it

The other 450. Im just building a new stand for it at work. (Not paying the stupid money juwel want for a cabinet)

Planning to set the new 450 up so i can move the fish over while i repair the current rio.

Then im going to either give the bocourti and dollars the new 450 or close my 180, 110 and 80 down and have one big peaceful community in it instead.

Got a bigger tank in the pipeline also so i can go either way while i wait for it
Ah thats cool! Looking forward to more tanks haha!

Wills

Ah thats cool! Looking forward to more tanks haha!

Wills
Me too 😀 I want to come away from the smaller tanks now. I get more enjoyment out the bigger set ups.

Planned some options a while back for either a fishroom or i have 2 large outdoor sheds.

I favoured the fishroom and i did start it but ive had to hold off it for a while.
I want 4 x 4x2x2's, a 6x2x2
And a 8x2x2 in it, then ill keep the 2 5ft tanks where they are.
20170805_123030_optimized.jpg

This is the wall i want the 8ft tank on. Need to decorate first and sort flooring out etc tho.

Ill get there eventually🙂

Me too 😀 I want to come away from the smaller tanks now. I get more enjoyment out the bigger set ups.

Planned some options a while back for either a fishroom or i have 2 large outdoor sheds.

I favoured the fishroom and i did start it but ive had to hold off it for a while.
I want 4 x 4x2x2's, a 6x2x2
And a 8x2x2 in it, then ill keep the 2 5ft tanks where they are.
View attachment 160001
This is the wall i want the 8ft tank on. Need to decorate first and sort flooring out etc tho.

Ill get there eventually🙂
Wow! You make me jealous! I wish I could have a large tank like that! To you have an idea of when you want to put the 8×2×2 tank in?

Wow! You make me jealous! I wish I could have a large tank like that! To you have an idea of when you want to put the 8×2×2 tank in?
The 8ft and 4ft tanks are a while off sadly, ive got other projects and things to do before i can turn my attention to getting the fishroom done.

I am however working on getting the 6ft 180g sooner 🙂 need something to play with while i wait for the fish man cave lol

Built a stand for the second 5ft tank today. Was going to make it out of steel at work but ive gone with good old timber instead.
20220604_201723.jpg
20220604_201739.jpg
20220604_201748.jpg

Got to do a top and some sides out of plywood possibly, not sure if im going with doors or not yet, then ill paint it white to match the tanks trim🙂💪

Last edited:
20220604_201658.jpg
20220605_121749.jpg
20220605_135725.jpg
20220605_135707.jpg

Getting there nicely. Primer and paint ordered along with a base mat so i just need to decide on if i want to add doors and any more finishings before i paint it.

Can get tank on it then 🙂 so many ideas and options to think of for it 😀

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back