BIG BLUE IS A BIG NAUTZY!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pointy_kitty

i eat buttons
Reaction score
ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
i just fed my fish and turned out the lights and all of a sudden my flying fox is flipping around like a big jerk, chasing everyone in a blinding rage!
i came closer to inspect :sly:
and what did i see????????? :huh:
Big Blue (my 3" blue gourami) had stolen AND swallowed whole, the fox's ENTIRE algae cake (these are big, i only give them to him every other day!!!!!!! :X )
Big Blue was an inch thick looking at him head on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick:
i think the cake was sideways or something cause he was FAT!!!!! :rofl:
THAT LITTLE B@STARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't beleive him!!!!! :grr:
first thing tomorrow i am going out and buying the flying fox a plant and giving it fertilizer (it always causes algae)
that way i know he won't starve!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know they eat flakes to but he rarely does :dunno:

Sang72 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My blue gouramis always used to steal food from my poor cories. I finally got fed up and started using a syringe to inject food between the gravel nooks where they could dig it up.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
at first when you said syringe i thought you were gunna say that you taught him a lesson mafia style!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
i seriously thought that you "executed" him in a blind rage :sick:

:lol: :lol:

Naw, I could never kill a pet, I accidentally stepped on a wild lizard when I was 7 and felt bad for months.

A syringe (without needle) is one of the handiest tools for pets that I have ever had. So far, I've used them to...

1. Give medicine to cats.
2. Wash dirt out a a cat's eye.
3. Force feed a grouchy lizard electrolytes.
4. Put food between the gravel.
5. Put bloodworms in front of a sick fish to test his eating response.

They're great tools and a must have for all pet owners. You can get them easily as long as you don't want the needles. Or just walk along the beach at high tide :p :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back