Bettas With No Pump In Lfs

Well after you have all of your lfs keeping fish as you do. I.E. 55 gallons for every oscar, report back to me and tell me how easy it was. It won't be the most easiest thing that you have done in your life, I guarantee you

Now, please, stop harassing me about my party.
 
a bit confused seeing as i have never kept an oscar :lol: :lol:

Im going to give up now as betta boy is missing the point and is thinking i care more about a party then keeping fish :lol:

If the OP wants to PM me about the matter then please do, or anyone else as i will happily share what i know.
 
I was implying that you get every lfs to keep every oscar they have in a 55 gallon minimum, it was just an example, and for some reason you seem to believe that you can make things happen. I know you don't care about my party, but I do, so leave me the #### alone about it. You are taking this waaay too far.
 
Look im a bit past arguing with children (sorry if you are not, just assumed you are, a child that is) All im stating is that if enough people know/care than they can change the way a major retailer thinks/works.

Pets at home was an example, they changed their way of stocking/thinking because they realised people are starting to take fish keeping seriously. The more we know about fish keeping the more we care about it, the more we care about it the better the fish are looked after.

I am no expert within fish keeping and especially not with bettas, i just like to share my knowledge with other people
 
Look, let them keep their fish the way they want to, they won't be in there for long.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top