crazy idea for floating foods…

Magnum Man32 146

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
Jun 21, 2023
Messages
7,628
Reaction score
6,881
Points
113
Location
Southern MN
so I’m trying to be creative at feeding my Pantodon buchholzi, who only eats from the surface… lately i have been thinking of trying frozen blood worms, and this crazy use popped ( sorry about the pun ), of running an extra air line, and rigging it to a very small syringe needle, and pumping a small amount of air into frozen blood worms, to keep them n the surface… I have a fish room sized air pump, and an octopus plus size valves manifold, so the air wouldn’t be a problem , and could be used on several types of foods, including most of the worms… only issue I see possible, is if the extra air would be bad for the fish… even though the air volume would only be the least needed to keep the food floating… this could even be used on several live foods to limit thier escape, and keep them on the surface…

thoughts???
 

Most reactions

Back
Top