Bettas With No Pump In Lfs

gremlin

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Points
0
evil people in fish shop bettas
with no pump in a glass bowl
:no:
 
were they in cubes all connected together? theyre more likely connected to a filter you cant see...or theyre in cups in which case...DO NOT buy them
 
That is why you do the water change, to get rid of the ammonia. And don't start saying since I have no expirence with keeping a betta in a 8oz cup that I can't talk about removing ammonia.
 
That is why you do the water change, to get rid of the ammonia. And don't start saying since I have no expirence with keeping a betta in a 8oz cup that I can't talk about removing ammonia.
yes but why are you doing the water change? because there are raised levels of ammonia which harm fish!
 
Then, If what you are saying is true, then a fish in cycle doesn't work,
i fish in cycle does work because the ammonia there is encouraging bacteria to grow in the filter...but in this case there is no filter so no bacteria can colonize.
a fish in cycle works because there is ammonia present...and when ammonia is present it harms fish
 
And fish are in there in a fish in cycle. Look, I don't want to argue with you, I know you don't like me. I need to get my party together for tomorrow. It is more fun than arguing with you. I'm goin to have girls over and the whole 9 yards.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top