Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Your wish is my command ...​
 ​
Piper-NewBetta-June2013_zps1a4e17c5.jpg
 ​
For some reason the name Piper keeps coming to mind, open to suggestions for names though.​

I guess he was still floating in his travel bag for those pictures?
He's a real beauty RCA!

Indeed he was, when they are contained you can often get good pictures of them as there is less space to swim around away from the camera ;)

Thanks Blondie..., good question.  I have a number of spare tanks, and heaters Mamashack (FYI I thought I had no spare heaters when we met up), plus filters, yet at present he is in Quarantine.

I have been offered a four foot tank which is divided into three with sliding glass lids
59.gif
  So my plan will be to put three of the boys in there and close down two of the smaller tanks, that two of them are currently in.  I was originally thinking of having an external filter and Hydor heater to run the tank, however, as each chamber is independent I am considering using sponge filters so that I can treat them individually if need be.  In respect to the heating the current owner (who used to breed Bettas) stated that they heated the centre chamber and the other two stayed warm accordingly, so I will have to see when I get it
smile.png
 Neat hey, will assist in controlling my MTS as it is actually only one tank, replacing three 
sorcerer.gif

Blondielovesfish said:
biggrin.png
sounds like you've got it all under control then
tongue2.gif

What my MTS?  I don't think really so 
yay.gif

Although, I have controlled myself up to now with all the other temptations on offer, you all just encouraged me to get this boy 
fish.gif

It didn't take that much encouragement tho did it? lol

RCA he is gorgeous and I thought I was bad! Your girl he's matched to is lovely! 
Shelster yours is beautiful too!
This is why we can't resist-too many beautiful bettas!

I have to due to space though Ny, I want both of those, I have the tanks but not the space :(

I'm going to make a call about these bettas tomorrow, see if one is still there, what with my 54 litre tank troubles! :( :D

Shelster said:
I'm going to make a call about these bettas tomorrow, see if one is still there, what with my 54 litre tank troubles!
sad.png
biggrin.png
Ha, knew you would end up with more than one.  
The first Betta looks like it has a bit of fin clamping/sticky fin going on?  Was it very active?
The second one has probably gone by now but I always go for the most active Betta, as that is generally how they should be.
Where are they i.e. which stores?  Do they ever get Plakats or Crowntails in?

Blondielovesfish said:
Lovely Betta, why you thinking of buying him?

I love Crowntails and this colouring can be stunning as the light catches the lighter parts of the Betta, however, at this stage I would not buy him as I have too many.
BTW is that possible?  To have too many 
whistling.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back