FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Would you have bought this guy?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Hey RCA, no that's the length of his/her fins, he was taken into this store as he was sold as a she but was a male - I think those fins caused some confusion!

Every time I go in he's still there :( always active and has some tank mates too that he doesn't bother.

I have just phoned now and reserved him :D he's going to be my kitchen buddy :D

This is the place RCA, it's where I bought Vader from http://totally-tropical.co.uk/

I'd absolutely love to buy him as I think he is gorgeous, however, he's $50 and I also don't have my tank ready for a Betta yet :(

Yay way to go Shelster 
yay.gif
Don't forget we insist on lots of 
kewlpics.gif

I don't want to jack a thread, but here is a pic of my new betta :)

D22E5C98-62B6-4B6D-90D2-934B0638DB08-192-0000003A59C24464_zps9843928d.jpg

I will take a better pic tomorrow of him because his colors have changed a lot. He is no linker black which actually saddens me it's why I picked him out, the black and blue scales mixed with red tail and fins looked awesome.

Well I named it after dreamer after hearing about what she's been going through, also because when I brought him home I wasn't sure if he'd make it but he pulled through :)

Supraman said:
I don't want to jack a thread, but here is a pic of my new betta
smile.png

D22E5C98-62B6-4B6D-90D2-934B0638DB08-192-0000003A59C24464_zps9843928d.jpg

I will take a better pic tomorrow of him because his colors have changed a lot. He is no linker black which actually saddens me it's why I picked him out, the black and blue scales mixed with red tail and fins looked awesome.
You are not jacking a thread, this is where we discuss Bettas we are tempted to buy, and sometimes do, so no problem you posted your picture here.  He is a Crowntail, what was he in with when you bought him as something looks like it has had a bite out of his tail?  Look forward to another picture of him :)

RCA- oh haha ok yea I wasnt sure if thats what this thread was about or not. and he wasnt in the bowl with anything else but I have noticed his tail does look damaged.these past few days he has really started to perk up so I think when I got him he was sick and or dying, the poor little guy. sadly I didnt do my research before buying him and didnt know their diets were kind of specific so I have been feeding him cichlid pellets that are crushed up he seems to enjoy it. and I will get more pics as soon as the natural lighting is better, we have been getting alot of rain in the past 3 days so its bretty muggy and dark so pics dont turn out the best.

Yes it is fine, however if you want to go into a lot of detail about one of the fish that is when you start a New Topic and can link it in here, so the thread does not become about one fish in particular yet we can follow the Bettas progress :)

The damage to his tail maybe that he has chewed it if it was not there when you got him.  You will find information in this topic.

I guess you are not in the UK as we are in a heat wave, can you action this so we know where you are, cheers.

I came so close to buying a Betta today, unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me so I didn't take any pics, however I'll try to describe him as best as I can. He was a Doubke tail, with a blue body and orange tips on his fins. He was seriously the nicest Betta I have ever seen, which is saying quite a lot considering all the gorgeous Betta's I've seen on here :p
I really hope they'll have a similar one in when my tank is ready....Which should hopefully be in about a months time. :)
Can't wait to get one, and, despite not wanting a Betta at first, my efforts were futile, no other fish quite measures up to a Betta now :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back