• 6.Blue Crowntail

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 7.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakats

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well sorry all of you, I was hoping my 11 y/o nephew was going to be in the mood to wash gravel with me today for my Juwel Vision
Project
.  Instead however he saw my tripod near the main tank in the bedroom and took some lovely shots of the Betta Girls that I thought I would share with you all.

Keep the popcorn coming, the project will take a step forward hopefully soon, as I am starting to get over having been 
sick.gif
for the past week 
yahoo.gif
   In the meantime, hope you enjoy the pictures.

1.B.E. Butterfly Lavender Halfmoon
P1070496_Copy_zpsa635ba07.jpg

2.B.E. Butterfly Lavender Halfmoon - Face

P1070503_Copy_zps83d29bce.jpg

3.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakat
P1070455_Copy2_zps7d048efb.jpg

4.B.E. Butterfly Plakat (2)
P1070454_Copy_zps04b84ce4.jpg

5.Copper
P1070473_Copy_zps33076214.jpg

6.Blue Crowntail
P1070510_Copy_zps462bab52.jpg

7.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakats
P1070509_Copy_zpse7fab1ee.jpg

PLUS the Marble Crowntail, who is not in the poll so you will need to say if you like her the best.
P1060294-Copy_zps676c51b1.jpg

I will try and get some shots of the other CT girls and add them in due course, if you want to see them of course
wink.png

Copper Female Betta-THANKS.jpg
Her fins are actually red, but does not show up in these pictures of her.  I will try and find another shot of her and add it sometime.

Another girl is the Marble Crowntail, she is a sweet little thing, and is a different colour every time you look at her.  Here is her picture, I took awhile back, to add into the mix. 

I will see if I can add her to the poll too [EDIT : no I can't, so if she is your favourite you will have to say so instead, although please vote too as I am interested in which is the best for my nephew - thanks].

8.Marble Crowntail

dd155709-8836-4622-aee4-f85489b1354b_zps99f393df.jpg

Everyone's gonna hate you for showing me that lol. :D

Edit: the pic that my post says doesnt exist was my profile pic with a crown and a speech bubble saying ' no worries'.

He's a clever lad with a camera - a regular David Bailey in the making!
Got to say I think I like the copper best too.

Here. I made a new one
f8914adf-cccf-4c4f-959d-86c4e3bddc33_zps66c0b796.jpg

The marble crowntail looks kinda fat. Pretty though. I'll have to stick with the copper I think.

TallTree01 said:
Everyone's gonna hate you for showing me that lol.
biggrin.png

Edit: the pic that my post says doesnt exist was my profile pic with a crown and a speech bubble saying ' no worries'.

Oh no, I have created a monster
devil.gif

It is showing now!
Only Bettas allowed ;)

Mamashack said:
He's a clever lad with a camera - a regular David Bailey in the making!
Got to say I think I like the copper best too.
He is amazingly talented.  I think he would be awesome in animation, his drawings have already gone to a publisher for review apparently!
In some ways I forgive him for not washing gravel, equally though I will put the camera/tripod away next time ;)
Interesting the Copper is the favourite, I must find that other image of her.

This girl was stunning, but sadly I lost her.  It was planned to put her with the male currently in my profile shot :(
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:68808]

TallTree01 said:
Here. I made a new one
The marble crowntail looks kinda fat. Pretty though. I'll have to stick with the copper I think.
No need the other one is there, i.e. now we have two "No Worries"
I think the marble may have just eaten, interestingly though, all of the CT's tend to get rounded stomachs when they eat.  I think they are either "pigs" or it is in their breeding somewhere?

I can't see either of TallTree's pics! Have you removed them TT?

Mamashack said:
I can't see either of TallTree's pics! Have you removed them TT?
I can see both of them, in all their LARGE glory ;)
Maybe Talltree needs to contact ADMIN or someone? 
I guess he is not seeing them either, hence the two?
Try refreshing your browser, just in case an old page is cached?
Believe me they are there, complete with Crown and Speech Bubbles
yes.gif

I've refreshed and the 2nd one is now showing tho not the first, but I've got the gist! Clever beggars, the pair of you!!! lol

I'm in love with the first BE violet plakat 
wub.png

Do you keep these girls in a sorority tank?

Maedhros said:
I'm in love with the first BE violet plakat 
wub.png

Thanks that would be this one? 3.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakat

She is indeed a stunner, and stands out in the aquarium, yet the other one I got at the same time, which you can see at the bottom of this image 7.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakats, is a lovely metallic Violet, but I have yet to get the camera to pick this up on her properly.  She is the one top left, in a circle, in my signature.  She has a Violet head and then has this beautiful stunning sheen to her.  They are hopefully, if I can get my act together, to be paired with the BE Male Violet Plakat you can see towards the bottom right of my signature picture.  Lots to do before hand though!

Maedhros said:

Do you keep these girls in a sorority tank?

Yes, the one you see my great-nephew starring at in my signature.  It was the first time I had attempted it, not without its challenges and sadly its losses as previously advised.  It has loads of wood and hiding places and the girls all seem to have claimed their own logs.  Interestingly, I have recently noted that they seem to have had a swap around ;)  They are great and welcome me each time I enter the room, although I am sure it is only "cupboard love".

Yes I like the copper too and crown tail blue.

Ill be picking mine up over Easter :D

Okay, I deleted the first pic as I thought I wouldn't need to keep it. I was wrong. I made a new one. It worked. I moved it into a different section in my photobucket albums. It decided not to work.
Try this one.
f8914adf-cccf-4c4f-959d-86c4e3bddc33_zps66c0b796.jpg

Thank god. It worked

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back