• 5.Copper

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 6.Blue Crowntail

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 7.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakats

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Lovely pictures, tabby!
I have a male betta that looks a bit like a female I guess but he's a plakat and has much shorter finnage.
I chose a plakat as they are more hardy and disease-resistant. He's also a dragon so has some vision impairment, but he sees me ok and always comes to the front glass to greet me! Doubly so when it's time for food! lol

><)))*>  Some new pics of the GIRLS  <*)))><
 ​
Enjoy ...​
 ​
P1080498-Copy_zpsf5280c43.jpg
 ​
P1080499-Copy_zps149b57ef.jpg
 ​
P1080500-Copy_zpsf4a7e2f2.jpg
 ​
P1080501-Copy_zps2e90635c.jpg
 ​
Once again all by my talented nephew,
who alas was too tired following his homework to work on my 180L or any other fish project...

Brilliant pics! Your nephew takes far better pictures than me! lol

aww i wish the bettas in P@h were as beautiful as this! the girls always seem to be plain grey

Thanks emily... some of my girls are Thailand imports, but the CTs are generally from the LFS ;)

emilythestrange said:
aww i wish the bettas in P@h were as beautiful as this! the girls always seem to be plain grey

There is really no telling what those girls might look like outside of the store.  If they are grey, then that is just them being stressed and pale.  Once they get in a better environment with the right living conditions, it would be interesting to see how much they change and how amazing they colored up.  I think females show less color in the stores and tiny death trap cups than the males so it is harder to see what they really look like.

These girls are gorgeous! I voted for the first one, the lavender is just stunning!

thanks.gif
 The BE Butterfly is quite a character, and looks like a Butterfly when she swims.  They are all quite sweet really and always want to 'Help' me in the tank!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back