Betta Fry Hatched 25Th April 2011

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just had a look through all your vids Vicki. So many beautiful boys! As I went through them I especially liked number 11 (which I later saw as being reserved) and then completely fell for number 30! :wub: No more males for me until Xmas though :sad:

They are all gorgeous, though have to admit that male number 2 is rather stunning :wub: looking forward to seeing more pics and vids of the others too!

Heres some pictures of some of the males. A few of them have gone to new homes now. :D
They are all different shades, colours and patterns.
So proud I have raised these little beauties :D

42fa26fd.jpg

5543a60e.jpg

1b41e1b8.jpg

7706fca2.jpg

d2b4a7e2.jpg

1c618767.jpg

9da56b94.jpg

d7747862.jpg

0b6da2b5.jpg

4201a276.jpg

4799420c.jpg

6a2c56f3.jpg

4c243ed0.jpg

08021f5d.jpg

137f3ae0.jpg

Aww bless her, that was nice. He is a stunner though! if i had the space i would of probably stole him first :lol:

theres a 12 pod betta breeding rack/display rack on ebay at the moment...£200 :) gogogo :>

Hi Sausagewinkle....just interested to know if you have any more females available?

The little fellas are now 3 months and 1 week old.
They are growing pretty quick now, especially the jarred ones.
I will be unfortunately needing to sell these at the end of August as I'm on holiday for 10 days in mid September and it will be too much work for my dad, so hopefully they will be big enough by then :crazy:

I took some videos of the jarred ones last night, its very difficult in a circular bottle :lol:

Can spot some males straight away...

Number 1 has a lot of red/purple on him, Gandor (number 2) was like this at first and now look at him. They are changing everyday. Can also spot some butterfly patterns on a few when they are in the right light...

FRY 1
dce13d87.jpg

a8bd16d3.jpg

VIDEO

FATKNEE

Fry number 1, guess which of your boys he is :)

If you want to look through, you have boys 1, 6 and 19 :)

Awwwww they're so cuteif i had the room i would've bought all of themmy boys are doing ok settling in nicely,I'm looking forward to the next batch you breed,better get my fishroom finished and a few more tanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back