Betta Fry Hatched 25Th April 2011

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It's so hard photo graphing them. Also finding the time. Will get them done before the weekend fingers crossed. I have a few ventral less ones u may like siobhan :) I no u like the poor ones :)

Thank you ritingyou :)

Marie patience hehe

Yay :D you know what i'm like Vicki :lol: i love them all the same :D

Still debating fully dividing up the other 60l the Bulldog plec is my only problem as she likes lower temps :rolleyes:

I like vental less ones too Vicki! As long as they're girls though ;) . Oh I wish I had room for a boy :sad:

I have a few girls picked out for you and Siobhan that i think yous will like. going to try and video some tonight :)

Unfortunately have no butterfly ladies yet, but they are marble so anything could happen.
Have 5 that are light bodied with a blob of blue on their head and blue and white stripy fins :)

:lol: i think your starting to know me too well

the stripey finned ones sound lovely, and i love 1s with splodges on there heads :look:

God i thought of breeding mine toothless (male) and with one of my females but thought id get more exp. But i found my mickey mouse platy give a few last night so now i have 14+ platies any advice?

They are being fed on jbc tom fry food unfort untill they are big enough to swim away from the filter in my brothers they will stay with out one unfortunatly
tank they dont have one at the moment

It was a complete suprise so hopefully they will servive :)

God i thought of breeding mine toothless (male) and with one of my females but thought id get more exp. But i found my mickey mouse platy give a few last night so now i have 14+ platies any advice?

They are being fed on jbc tom fry food unfort untill they are big enough to swim away from the filter in my brothers they will stay with out one unfortunatly
tank they dont have one at the moment

It was a complete suprise so hopefully they will servive :)

If you have male and female platies you will always have fry, round about every 4 weeks.
The fry will survive in the tank if it is well planted.
You may become overrun with them :)

Yeh i know but this is the first time they have servived ive had them for two years and theyve only now startes to breed its strange

I watch my fish alot she bever had her gravid never rounded same shape all the time but for the last three months then they started Lol

Not sure i could stand the noise myself but those tanks are excellent for bettas, very impressive home setup! I like the way it keeps them nice an tidy and doesnt take up too much space. When are you getting another one? ;)

Not sure i could stand the noise myself but those tanks are excellent for bettas, very impressive home setup! I like the way it keeps them nice an tidy and doesnt take up too much space. When are you getting another one? ;)

It was pretty noisy, i now have airline from the taps into each tank so there is no 'water' noise :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back