Betta Fish Water Change

Donā€™t ever bring the PH down like that. Itā€™s not good for the fish. Please donā€™t do it again. His PH is fine at 7.4. My bettas are at 7.6. If you want to lower a PH, add some Indian Almond Leaves and drift wood. We all made similar mistakes in the beginning. Thatā€™s how we learn. Just keep an eye on him. If he acts funny, do a w/c. At least it wasnā€™t a drastic change. PH fluctuates during the day. It can be higher in the morning and lower in the evening or vice betta. :)

Donā€™t ever bring the PH down like that. Itā€™s not good for the fish. Please donā€™t do it again. His PH is fine at 7.4. My bettas are at 7.6. If you want to lower a PH, add some Indian Almond Leaves and drift wood. We all made similar mistakes in the beginning. Thatā€™s how we learn. Just keep an eye on him. If he acts funny, do a w/c. At least it wasnā€™t a drastic change. PH fluctuates during the day. It can be higher in the morning and lower in the evening or vice betta. :)
Wow didn't know. Next time I won't do it. What ranges would be good for him? He seems to he fine right now. I added the tablet in slowly so it would change to fast. Thank you!

You will need to do quite a lot of water changes to keep the ammonia and nitrites down, until the tank becomes fully cycled. Best of luck with him. It sounds like you are doing a good job of seeking out the information you need.

It might also help to look up a few YouTube videos on how to clean and do a water change in a fresh water tank. It's all pretty standard stuff, but you can pick up a lot of tips and tricks on how to make it easier.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back