Betta Avatar Graphics Anyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OMG Saphphx! That is the CUTEST pixel Darby! :wub: :wub: :wub: You got the colors so spot on, I can't believe it. (I can't even get them to look right myself!)
Thank you so much! I love him! :wub:
LOL! Thanks :p Told you I was getting better at them :p

first attempt lol they are hard!
Aww, he's cute! You're on the right track. getting the colours to blend together are the worst part of the pixel fish!

I was wondering who made all the pixel bettas! I love them, Phaedra! :good:

Whenever you get time, could you make me one of Chase, please?

102_0599.jpg

102_0597.jpg

102_0589.jpg

Thank you! :good:

Well, as soon as I get my betta, and if youre still taking requests, Ill ask for one :)

Oi, my poor old pixel ignored thread!
Ignored, not forgotten. ;)
I never imagined that my pixel bettas would become so popular, so I feel that I must apologize to all of you who have been waiting so long. Especially you Invader, since I know the suspense must be harder knowing you're the next on my list. :lol:
But I really haven't had the energy for pixeling lately, and since I do it for the purely selfish reason of enjoying it, the thread has been on the back burner for me.
For the meantime (aside from outright bribery- lol), I'm not sure when the muse is going to hit me again so I don't want to make any promises, just urge patience.
:fish:

Love the graphics.

I just changed mine to an animated gif, took a little while to crop/compress under 21kb.

Thanks Woodog!
I prefer not to muck with animated gifs unless it's only 10 or so frames. Very basic stuff. Yours looks like it turned out very well though!

Hey Phaendra, here was my not so good attempt with Darby... it's pretty big, but hope you like it!

darby-1.jpg

That's the best I could blend the colors using Paint...

Edit: I got it smaller, here's tiny Darby...
tinydarby.jpg

Hey Phaendra, here was my not so good attempt with Darby... it's pretty big, but hope you like it!

darby-1.jpg

That's the best I could blend the colors using Paint...

Edit: I got it smaller, here's tiny Darby...
tinydarby.jpg

Omg M2B! That's sooo cute! :wub: Wow, you did that in paint? I probably couldn't draw a stick figure in that program! :lol:
Thank you so much! I really treasure my little Darby pics that everyone has made for me! :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back