Betta Avatar Graphics Anyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow! Your hands are full! Thanks for keeping us in mind, though! Looking forward to your posting again! And congratulations on your upcomning nuptuals! Whenever you have the time - life comes first sometimes! :rolleyes:

Thank you! Yes it's been rather stressful, but I think things are starting to even out. It's just the wedding planning that's got me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. And we haven't even decided how we're going to do it! :blink:

i can wait no hurry at all for graphics..... congratulations on the wedding. hope you and other half have a wonderful life together, and have many more happy bettas

i can wait no hurry at all for graphics..... congratulations on the wedding. hope you and other half have a wonderful life together, and have many more happy bettas

Thank you, that's so sweet of you. (Both for the patience, and the well-wishes.)

I've decided to get some pixel bettas done. I keep getting stuck on requests with small/blurry/poor quality pics, so if you want a cute pixel betta, please try to make the pics as clear as possible & with good lighting!

t.ropical_m.istx' request:
Most of the photos were really dark, so I could only use the first one for the reference pic. Hope it turned out okay!

Photo reference:
2ltpte9.jpg

Pixel Monitor:
gifmonitor.gif

saphphx's request:
I had to pick one of the two bettas you requested, but I love Erick's coloring. The pictures you added later REALLY helped me capture his colors. He's so gorgeous!

Photo reference:
Erick-2.jpg

Pixel Eric:
giferick.gif

Just shows to go ya what a difference pics can make. :nod:

Double Trouble's request:
Talk about colors! His tail looks like a rainbow!
Love the name Dougal! You're not reading Diana Gabaldon by any chance, are you? :lol:

Reference pic:
dougal.jpg

Pixel Dougal:
gifdougal.gif

Gonna be a meanie and ask you for another..

Mary & another
or.. Ares
If you wanna do Mary, could you have it say "Kari and Mary?" Because they're both twins and they look alike, except Kari is sexually confused. :blush:

Holy CRAP! That's Ares?! He looks so different!
Or wait, am I thinking of a different betta...?
Anyway, since I'm not doing multiple requests, you'll probably have to wait a long time. But I'll mark you down so I don't forget in case requests slow down or (*snort*) I catch up. ;)

Last but not least for the day, I present

Maxsmom's Request!
You've been oh-so-patient (;) ) I hope it does him justice.
Black betta = VERY hard to capture. :lol: Let me know if you want me to darken his body a bit more.

Reference pic:
post-30763-1175974201.jpg

Pixel Max:
gifmax.gif

Sure ryguy! If you have some better pictures (like a side shot with the flash on, or anything a little clearer) it would make it MUCH easier. ;)
You are now officially on the list. :good:

Naw, I think you're thinking of Larry? Ares is my oldold OLD one, probably had him 8 months plus another 8 before that, in the LFS.... but somehow he's got a growth of cauliflower disease not pictured that he's had for 4 - 5 months. Tried treatment, didn't work, but he eats a okay and everything. Larry, on the other hand, is just sort of being slow, I can tell he's getting better but no bubblenests.

saphphx's request:
I had to pick one of the two bettas you requested, but I love Erick's coloring. The pictures you added later REALLY helped me capture his colors. He's so gorgeous!

Photo reference:
Erick-2.jpg

Pixel Eric:
giferick.gif

Just shows to go ya what a difference pics can make. :nod:

Awww awww awwww! Thankies so much! I love him :) :) Thanks :) I've got on my list to do you a better pixel betta as I've gotten better at them (lmao) so will do some touch ups :D

Thankies :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back