Betta Avatar Graphics Anyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Phaedra

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thought that since I was feeling so creative today I would offer to make betta graphics if anybody else wants one.
I made one for Salem09 and since I've got my photoshop up, I figured I'd extend the offer.

Here's a couple of examples:
Gorgeous.jpg
Blaze.jpg

If anybody wants one of their own betta, just post a pic and let me know if there are any specific words (keep 'em short!) you would like included. :)

If you would like a pixel betta like these:
bettagif2.gif
sagegif.gif
splash.gif
larry.gif
blazegif.gif
gifhawaii.gif
gifceles.gif
zafirahgif.gif

gifkenni.gif
gifcracker.gif
gifmonitor.gif
giferick.gif
gifdougal.gif
gifmax.gif

Post with lots of pictures and any other details you'd think make your Betta stand out. And be patient, the pixel bettas are a labor of love.
[Note: The named bettas above are owned by other forum members, please don't use them without okaying it with them first. Feel free to use the unnamed pink one if you like though, as that one is sort of the "wild card".]

Do not use these betta graphics outside of the forums please, I don't want to see them at pay sites and clipart sites all over the internet. :S If you really must, ask me before you do. (PM me if you like, I don't bite... often. ;) )

Edit: Please no more posting multiple bettas for the pixel graphics, if you got one already you'll have to be happy with it. *cough*Jade*cough* It doesn't mean I don't wub you, just that there are more requests than I expected!

The Waiting List: (Dun worry, I'll get to ya! .... I think.)

invaderwithkey
HODDY
Salem09
Ripley
Archamfr
ryguy
matty101

"My Pixel Gifts--- THANK YOU!" said:
pixelphadra.gif

Made by request by Jaded12 in her "Betta Pixel Graphics" thread. I just love him. She captured the purple on him so perfectly!

Phederaus-Darby1b.jpg

A surprise gift from Saphphx of Darby. Isn't he adorable? She does all sorts of pixel fishies. Just take a gander at her sig pic!

5xg5nag.png

My adorable Darby once again, this time by K.J. It's so funny, because that's exactly how he sleeps! :lol:

darby-1.jpg
tinydarby.jpg

I'm starting to get a big head about my pixel Darby collection. Mommyof2Bettas made these for me. :wub: :wub:
Thank you M2B!!

I've always admired your little graphic in your sig. :) Wow, you do some really nice editing!
I use photoshop, there is a lot you can do with it. :nod:

i would loooooooooooove an avatar of this girl :) her name is Princess :rolleyes: i cant think of anything to go on there so i guess just the name would be cool :good: thank you in advance *does excited dance* hehe

today024.jpg

Sure! I'll see what I can whip up. She sure is a cutie!

Okay, considering her coloring is mostly on her tail, I started with a full body shot, but decided to make a close-up for you too in case you like that one better. Take your pick! :)

Princess.jpg

Code:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Phish_album/Princess.jpg

princess2.jpg

Code:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Phish_album/princess2.jpg

Okay, considering her coloring is mostly on her tail, I started with a full body shot, but decided to make a close-up for you too in case you like that one better. Take your pick! :)

Princess.jpg

Code:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Phish_album/Princess.jpg

princess2.jpg

Code:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Phish_album/princess2.jpg

wow! theyre nice...thanks! i think both look good so ill use both :)

Aww, I'm glad you like them! :D Thanks for giving me an excuse to stretch my creative muscles. :lol:

what brand of photoshop? i'm looking into something nicer than adobe (i have an ollldddddd version - 5.5 :lol: ). in graphic design we're using microsoft fireworks but its like a bazillion bucks so i was looking for something nice...but cheap :D .

love the avatar :good:

Lol well, mine's pretty old too. I'm too broke to be able to upgrade (CS... :drool: ), so I'm still using Photoshop 6.0 which I've had for... years.
Before that I used Corel Photopaint. Ahh, those were the days. :lol:

So you study grahpic design eh? It must be fun! I really haven't played much with flash or fireworks. Call me old fashioned LOL. I don't usually have a reason to play with it anyway. -_-

Sure! Do you want it to say anything at the bottom? (Or side, or top for that matter)

:lol: No worries, I got the gist of what you were talking about. ;)

Oh, fully body or face shot?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back