Backtotropical's Main Tank

Well what can I say, ive only just stumbled accross this topic so ive had the pleasure of seeing the whole process within minutes. I can truely say it was an amazing transformation, really good work there! Although I think everyone will agree you can ease up on the plants now :fun: hehe, great work! I hope one day ill have a setup that looks half as fantastic as this, a real slice of the true aquatic underworld no less :nod:

Nice one backtotropical :good: The tanks looking really good!! All those 4 in the morning stints have really paid off!! See i told you i'd have a sneaky peak. A day late i admit, but better late than never!!You were right about the wee snails. They are breading like wildfire. Pulled 15 out then about 10 mins later there were another 15 on the glass :hyper:

Cheers Marsho. :good:

I am SO jealous about your tank!!It's incredible!! :drool: And, personally, I don't think you should take the tannins out. I think it looks cool with it.Cheers,GobyMaster

Cheers Gobymaster. :good:

Well what can I say, ive only just stumbled accross this topic so ive had the pleasure of seeing the whole process within minutes. I can truely say it was an amazing transformation, really good work there! Although I think everyone will agree you can ease up on the plants now :fun: hehe, great work! I hope one day ill have a setup that looks half as fantastic as this, a real slice of the true aquatic underworld no less :nod:

Cheers SJ2K, i have slowed down on the plants now. I don't really have room for any more. LOL. One more plant to come, Nurphar Japonica, absolutely stunning. :good:

Sooo, what's up. Any new pictures and/or new inhabitants?
Cheers,
GobyMaster

Now that you mention it........................................

Pic of tank tonight

DSC01110.jpg

I bought 2 Royal Whiptails today

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

and a baby Nymphaea Lotus (Zenkeri)

DSC01118.jpg

and a baby Aponogeton Madagascariensis

DSC01117.jpg

I've also been potting some of the baby plants from my Amazon Sword

DSC01120.jpg

Cheers. :good:

Hi Gobymaster,

Yeah, they are only about 1". Cute little guys. They look really cool when they get big, my LFS has some in his tank. :good:

Good News! Another batch of baby mollies last night. I found 7 so far, but the tank is so well planted, i'm sure there will be more hiding in the undergrowth. :D

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Most reactions

Back