Back in the water again.

H Taylor

Reaction score
Hi, this is just a quick note to let everyone know a little about myself. I've had fish from a young age. I was the kid that left the lfs with a tank under one arm and a bag of victims (fish) in the other hand. Family and work halted my hobby about '85. I returned about 10 yrs ago after becoming disabled. At the present I have two 30g and a 10 g . I have been lurking for several months and finally decided to join. I may not be able to contribute much to the vast knowledge of this forum, but at least I can say I'm now a member of the premier fish forum on the world wide web.

JennySolano

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi, this is just a quick note to let everyone know a little about myself. I've had fish from a young age. I was the kid that left the lfs with a tank under one arm and a bag of victims (fish) in the other hand. Family and work halted my hobby about '85. I returned about 10 yrs ago after becoming disabled. At the present I have two 30g and a 10 g . I have been lurking for several months and finally decided to join. I may not be able to contribute much to the vast knowledge of this forum, but at least I can say I'm now a member of the premier fish forum on the world wide web.
with >ten years of experience, you’re way ahead of the curve here.
what kinda fish do you have?
many experts here, but lotsa newbies like me.
E936893E-E408-4099-AD32-DD95CA0B3ACB.jpeg

MonsieurLaGrenuoille

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Welcome from me too, I think here is no one who is more important or wise than others and this hobby isn't like talking about the relativity theory or so, much easier to learn!, I became disabled too at young years, as well physically as mentally, and in the end you can think it's like having had a great benefit, I don't worry about it.

OP
H

H Taylor

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm a little slow on responses due to the fact that I'm computer illiterate. I will get better I promise. To fish herder , I have a clown pleco, albino/peppered/emerald cories, blackskirt tetras and a single male platy. I will be increasing my fish family Tuesday so I will have to get back to prepping my equipment for quarantining the new fish.

MonsieurLaGrenuoille

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I think the same, don't worry, be happy. I like your fishes, too. To Jenny, who is right of course, I would like to say that the word I had in mind is "skilled" more than "wise" because the latter a little bit stronger is to me (I can't consider myself "wise" at all, I try only!).

itiwhetu

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think the same, don't worry, be happy. I like your fishes, too. To Jenny, who is right of course, I would like to say that the word I had in mind is "skilled" more than "wise" because the latter a little bit stronger is to me (I can't consider myself "wise" at all, I try only!).
When it comes to fish keeping you only know what you know, and with time you know a little more.

Most reactions