Back From Japan!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AmtotheBurr

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Sorry I went missing for a while! I arrived home today from Japan. Photos to follow tomorrow including my Japanese paparazzi moment when I wore a kimono and they thought I was a model. :) way to go Japan! lol

Cool Welcome back.......................... waiting patiently for photos.

WB! Please tell me about your experience! I plan on visiting as well!

Hiya, thought you had gone quiet!

I also had a bit of a pap moment whilst I was away.
https://www.facebook.com/JungleMarathon/photos/pb.173309659401118.-2207520000.1446732065./955046497894093/?type=3&theater

I didn't run the race, I just relaxed and took in the amazon with my son whilst my better half decided to be a loon and run the jungle marathon! hes going to be featured on a tv documentary fixed for next year, he said his main focus was the wife and son so when he crossed the line the cameras were out in force!

Sorry! In my post I meant to post direct images, not links. It won't let me fix it now though. I know it's annoying to click on a bunch of links, so here's a few direct photos

AHHH Did you go to Kyoto?! It's my favorite!! Makes me want to go back so bad!

jag51186 said:
AHHH Did you go to Kyoto?! It's my favorite!! Makes me want to go back so bad!
Yes! I was in Kyoto. I love it there. I plan on going back next year. I did facepainting and balloon animals in the elementary schools there as well. I had such a good time; I cried that I had to leave!

You are wearing thongs? Cool. And before anybody says anything thongs are worn on feet.

I actually bought several pairs of the traditional tabi socks that are worn with sandals. They are very comfortable :)

Here was the paparazzi moment... I got swarmed by a good 15 people with long lens cameras and camera phones. :)

This photo makes me laugh. Glad to know that people break the rules in every country ;)

Lol, some great pics there Amb :)

Sounds like you had a great time.

Would love to go to Japan for a holiday sometime :nod:

You should go ch4! It's beautiful and extremely clean there. I'm going back next year :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back