Babies betta for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Yeevia, take as much time as you need, we're not rushing you.


Chino- LOL how odd. My parents just made my name up, but as of two years ago i started noticing Tamatha in baby books...i thought i was the only one. :(
 
Oh my lord! It takes so much time then I thought! I stillhave so many to crop but here got some picture to update you guy!!!
Here is Mr INDIA!!! :D What do you guys think??? I only can comfirm that only 3 males so far. LOL Please don't asking me to find anymore. Mostly looks like girls! but they are pretty too. LOL
 

Attachments

  • IndiaA.webp
    IndiaA.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 71
Here is Mr Penang!! :P Gone already this one.
 

Attachments

  • Apenang2.webp
    Apenang2.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 87
Here Mr Tsunami with lips stick on. Sandusky!! It's yours. More picture and I am still in photoshop. Wait! :D
 

Attachments

  • Atsunami.webp
    Atsunami.webp
    25 KB · Views: 86
Last one for tsunami! :S He just stand still for me to take his picture! What a drag queen. hahaha :P
 

Attachments

  • Atusnami3.webp
    Atusnami3.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 91
OK. Mr Tsunami again. I found one that very good! He got many pretty picture. LOL :lol:
 

Attachments

  • Atsunami4.webp
    Atsunami4.webp
    29 KB · Views: 108
Newfishies. I think this one might be male. Do you like it?:)
 

Attachments

  • ANewfishes1.webp
    ANewfishes1.webp
    25 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top