Awesome Find

Cocomojo

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So yesterday I meet my dad up at his cabin to help him and his neighbor take down some trees and haul the lumber. Next thing I know, I overhear the neighbor asking my dad if he knows anyone who would like some aquariums. What do you know! Someones right there... So after figuring out how to get them home in one trip..

I came out with a 36" stand. a 48x12x21, two 36x12x24, and a 37x12x17 (Length/width/height in inches)

Now to figure out where/what I'm going to do with them :hyper:
 
Awww you lucky guy!! I was at a rubbish tip once and saw a guy getting rid of full sets like 3fts and 2 fts with filters heaters and gravel still in them but the bin men their are really strict and as soon as its out your car its theirs :(
 
Awww you lucky guy!! I was at a rubbish tip once and saw a guy getting rid of full sets like 3fts and 2 fts with filters heaters and gravel still in them but the bin men their are really strict and as soon as its out your car its theirs :(

Yeh the bin men at our tip are like that - apparently it counts as theft of council property. I can't see how - surely it's recycling at its finest?! :S :no:

I wish I knew someone getting rid of a full set up, or several. The nearest I got was entering a raffle at my lfs for a 125L but I didn't win :(

Having said that I think my hubby might kill me if I came home with several tanks at once... :lol:
 
mate thanks for the salt to go with my
sarsons-malt-vinegar.jpg
maybe you could rub it in......ohoh you did already :lol:

great haul dude
 
Probably going to just end up selling 2 or 3 of them and using the money from them to stock either the 30something tank or the 45.

Since the stand and space I'd want to put it in is only 36" the 55 gallon probably out of question.

Was looking at some Synodontis Petricola while at my lfs picking up some feed. Wow are they cute lil things.. thinking of puttin those in one of the 3 footers

Would be housed with 7 guppy, 6 kuhli loach, and 3 Apisto

Probably wrong spot to ask, but anyone have exp with those cats?
 
Didn't think they would get big enough, considerin the kuhli's are all 5" long and fat lol

Suppose they would be ok going in the tank with the clown loaches then
 
Didn't think they would get big enough, considerin the kuhli's are all 5" long and fat lol

Suppose they would be ok going in the tank with the clown loaches then

Clown loaches get huge and need to be in groups... so youd need a 100+g for a group of them
 

Most reactions

Back
Top