FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our July 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st of July 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the August 2012 competition here.

A second photo of your pet from a different angle at (more or less) the same spot must be provided to validate your entry.

You are advised to read the new rules (http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/381639-rules-for-pet-of-the-month-competition/) before entering the competition.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

The August competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th August 2012.

Here is my entry with a second photo to validate :)

cat-2.jpg

cat-1.jpg

I keep coming back here just to look at those little blue eyes. Not a thousand frogs could beat this sweetie.

No way. That head shape is def. not Amaerican cat anything.

The ears either...

I love this guy

hahahahhha these responses make me laugh! Thanks :) She was a little poser! I have about 5 great photos of her. She is a pedigree ....the name escapes me just now, will post when i remember! But its not american. arg....what is the name....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back