Aug 2011 Fish Of The Month Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to open my mouth to my wife about this competition and she loves her Columbian Shark so much that we had to enter it. Let's see how this goes.

Ok don't know if I can do this or not but there is a front view of him and a side view and the verification photo.

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

Guess I need to get the sponge a little lower into the gravel next time.

IMG_1092.JPG

I want to post a picture of my corydoras habrosus. :blush: I know they aren't the most pretty or colourful fish out there but I love my little guys.

Here's a pic of one of the girls with an egg in her fins:

coryegg2.jpg

I'm not at home right now so I can't take a verification picture. I was just going to take one later and edit this post with it, if that's ok?

Ouch!!!.... This is gonna be (yet again) one of those difficult decisions to vote for, but keep them coming.... Our invert entry competes well.... let's see some more!

My ruby red spilo piranha, Capone. Photos taken uploaded on June.23,2011

Attachments

• RRSupdated 005.JPG
    RRSupdated 005.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 141
  • RRSupdated 004.JPG
    RRSupdated 004.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 134
Edited to say ive withdrawn as i cant find any batteries for the camera so i wont be able to get that verification pic!

Hi all, thought I would have a go at this. The fish i am bringing to the table is my little tiny Angelfish! Home grown too! I hope my little fishy does well, as I think everyone loves a angelfish, Especially a little, tiny one! :good:

The photo does not do him justice, as I was starting to freak him out after 15 or so photos. :grr:
Here s/he is:
DSC00092.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

PS, Do i get extra point as it is home Grown? :look: :hey:

Hanny, that Praecox is stunningly beautiful! The colouration is awesome!!

And Westwood, that Angel is so cute! Well done to you for rearing him! :)

wow thankyou minnnt! I'm rather proud of him :) it was a toss up between him and one of the girls who had a particularly funny face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back