Artists?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yes I do commissions! Here is a horse painting I did, no by commission, but by suggestion from my family View attachment 150873:)
Your work is captivating. It's refreshing to come across art like this that breaks the mould and brings out something entirely different. Your use of colours and tone is inspiring.

Your work is captivating. It's refreshing to come across art like this that breaks the mould and brings out something entirely different. Your use of colours and tone is inspiring.
Thank you so much! I actually never showed anyone my art until like 2 years ago, I was so self conscious and actually hated my own art. I've come a long way, and support from my friends and yall on TFF has made a huge difference!

You are very talented! Have you attended an art institute, either as a charter school or college?
Thank you! No I've actually never been to any art school. I took one watercolor class in middle school, but I'm all self taught other than that! :)

very ingenious!
Wanna know a secret? The reason I used paper on the background was because my first painting on that canvas I didn't want, so I covered it up and painted over it! :rofl:

But that horse painting is definitely one of my favourites!
its also for sale

Neon tetra acrylic

Attachments

• 20211111_175634.jpg
    20211111_175634.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 26

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back