Argentea, Geophagus, Bichir..

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Always Learning

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Argentea, Geophagus, EBJD, Acara ,Bichir..
Quantity for sale:
[font="Verdana][b]Various[/b]
[b][color="#0000ff"]Reason for Sale: [/color]Change of direction[/b]
Delivery or Collection: Collection ONLY
Sales price: Various
Postage & Packaging: N/A

Veija Argentea, believed to be female, around 5 1/2" to 6" and a stunner - £20[/font]
[font="Verdana] [/font]
[b][font="Verdana][color="#0000ff"]Aequidens sp 'Jenaro Herrera' pair, [/color]Male around 5" and female a little smaller £20 [/font][/b]
[font="Verdana] [/font][/b]
[font="Verdana][b][color="#0000ff"]Cryptoheros cutteri 'Rio Mongo' pair, [/color]Beautiful fish and as expected, regular breeders and great parents SOLD
[/font]
[font="Verdana][/font]
[font="Verdana][b][color="#0000ff"]Ornate Bichir[/color], About 6" long and an inch wide. Great little character and is gorgeous.. it would just sadly eat the snack size fish which will be going in the tank. Hasn't eaten anything it has been with mind, as it's happy on pellets and pretty much any sinking food given £20[/b][/font]
[font="Verdana][b] [/b][/font]
[font="Verdana][b][color="#0000ff"]Geophagus 'Surinamensis' x6, [/color]Not got a positive ID on these, though they're aren't Altifrons, Aff Altifrons or Tapajos. Largest one is stunning and the next in size is starting to look the same. All been living together fine for 7 months ish. Biggest is 4", with the smallest being 2" ish. Gone as a group. £40[/b][/font]
[font="Verdana][b]
[color="#0000ff"]Electric Blue Jack Dempseys x2, [/color]2" ish in size tops. Both for £20
[/b][/font]
[font="Verdana][b]Collection only from Leeds as I don't have the time, nor means for delivery.[/b][/font]
[font="Verdana][b]Pictures will follow[/b][/font]
[font="Verdana][b]
[/b][/font][color="#ff0000"]All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.[/color][font="Verdana][color="#ff0000"]
[/color][/font]

Hiya mate, very interested in the cutteri if you could get me a pic that would be great.

Cheers.

Argentea

imag0835f.jpg

Acara

imag1095w.jpg

imag0737.jpg

Geophagus

imag1081d.jpg

imag1007x.jpg

Need the others off of my phone and for the Bichir to show himself!

When I was feeding them yesterday, I heard a sound coming from the tank. I couldn't make out what it was at first but it was being repeated every few seconds.. I moved in closer and put my ear to the tank and that's when I could hear it. Buy me.. Buy me... Buy me... It was coming from the Acara
hehe.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back