Are You A Crunchy Nut?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
OMG Muffin Top!! lol I looked it up on Urban Dictionary and Wiki, lol, it's real! I finally have an expression to describe it...and on a side note, the g-string coming up out the back is called a Whale Tail - now I have two new expressions!

Oh and...

Eww Wolf! how can anyone find it sexy to see someones gut hanging out? lol are ya kidding me on?

Seriously, I really really want to know, because it looks like a bunch of spare fat to me and I wonder what on earth they are thinking and why they can't see it when they look in the mirror - but if some people really like it, that's well, odd, lol, but it explains it, sorta.

there are far more men in the world that like a bit of flesh on a woman than those that like stick women.
I happen to appreciate the chunkier woman, and if she want to show the chunks in the flash,
I'm not gonna complain. :)

Well, that's cool, I am all in favour of people having different tastes, otherwise, how would we all find the right partner? we'd all be fighting over the same person.

I like tall, quiet, dangerous men, lol. Not biker dangerous, but quick witted, deadly-smart dangerous. Fortunately, my husband likes little thin dippy girls with long hair :lol: Works for us :)

lol, what a funny topic this has become, we begin with good ol' crunchy nut cornflakes, and now we are discussing what mcwolfstein likes in a woman :crazy: :sick: :p

Lets change subjects again:

Congrats on your 1100th post added over on "To Make A Change From The Snakehead...." geo :)

Lets change subjects again:

Congrats on your 1100th post added over on "To Make A Change From The Snakehead...." geo :)

ooo i didnt notice that :blush: hehe i post too much :crazy:

this topic is becoming a bit of a spam fest now :look: lol

change to original topic:
my mum says i get through crunchy nut cornflakes to much :(

Nah, Crunchy nuts are sickly. Weetabix wiv a banana on, now thats mmmmmmmmmmmm

yeuch, i hate weetabix and plain shredded wheat, its a big scam. I dont understand why they advertise the fact that its 100% wholegrain, nothing added, nothing taken away. its just telling me that it costs them next to nothing to make the stuff and that you are paying ridiculous prices for cubes of dried wheat :blink:

....a very good point Geo.

I hate that constipation advert where she is putting all the food in her handbag, that's disgusting! (not really on topic but it's all bowel related).

anyone tried those crunchy nut clusters

ian loves the chocolate ones and i love the ones with fruit/berries in. yummy yummy yummy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back