Are U Really Satisfied With Ur Tank

cleekdaFish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
like when u see some other tank thats better than urs and u then envy and hate them... dont u want to make ur tank better?

I'm sick of my tank, it never looks right even when I buy stuff for it lol.

Am having another change around in the next few weeks, but I doubt I'll be satisfied... :lol:

lolz I just saw one tank on here that looked amazing with rocks in it, so i just redid my 29gallon tank to have rocks and it still doesn't look right... although it doesn't look too bad ^^

lolz I just saw one tank on here that looked amazing with rocks in it, so i just redid my 29gallon tank to have rocks and it still doesn't look right... although it doesn't look too bad ^^
im jealous of that takashi amano look, 100% groundcover is my dream lol but im never gonna get there till i build a new hood and lighting system.

I'm sick of my tank, it never looks right even when I buy stuff for it lol.

Am having another change around in the next few weeks, but I doubt I'll be satisfied... :lol:

:lol:

Sorry, that cracked me up.

I hope you get it the way you like it.

Edit: What is it you don't like about it?

Btw per the OP's question...I'm happy with my seup but I don't have many plants or rocks to fuss with.

not happy with my tank look......but the fish love it cos the water is great :lol:

I'm starting to be happier with my cold water tank, but I'm getting growing pains... I need bigger! I'd also love to plant more, waiting on a new lighting setup which may or may not help. Having a fancy goldfish that loves to just destroy almost any plant doesn't help so much though :(

Java fern seems to be surviving well, so I think I'll get some more of that :)

I'm happy with my tanks but it's took months for me to feel that way!
Our Pleco tank was sorted out by my other half and he's done a great job.
I've just set up a 48G planted tank after being inspired by members' tanks on here and I'm pleased with the end result. So thanks TFF members!

I'm happy with my tanks but it's took months for me to feel that way!
Our Pleco tank was sorted out by my other half and he's done a great job.
I've just set up a 48G planted tank after being inspired by members' tanks on here and I'm pleased with the end result. So thanks TFF members!

im happy wit m tanks as tbh some pple have alot more money to spend on ther tanks then i do so ofcorse theres are going to look getter but for what i pay i think its alright :)

Here here!

I must admit, I've spent far too much in the last few months. Mind, the money is drying up now so I gotta be happy with what I've got now :)

I need some new ornaments, gone off the ones I have.

Never really have been happy with any of my tanks.
I'm currently in the middle of re-scaping 2 of my tanks (one of my community tanks and my marine tank). It's causing me to dip into the savings account - damm fish :X

I love my actual tank because it's a big tank (at 75 gallons) but not gigantic so it's easy to care for. I can put in the type of fish that I want as they all would do well in the size tank that I have. The thing that I DON'T like is my decorations and landscaping look horrible and I never have the money to get anything really nice and make it look really well done.

So yeah I get envious when I see the tank set ups at the doctor's office and stuff with all the beautiful fish and the nice plants, rocks, and such. My fish enjoy our tank though and I add when I have the money. Right now they have a couple plants and some rock in there to hide in and they seem ok with it.

Im Never satisfied with my tanks, that why i hate mts cause i have so many to be disappointed with lol :p no i do like my 15gal planted looks nothing like some on here bu tim working on that :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back