Are U Really Satisfied With Ur Tank

I want people to look at my tank and go WOW :drool: . People say its nice and looks great, but thats not enough. If anything I want my fish to get real big and I put them in a tank and I can swim with them. They will be right by me and not be afriad of me, and i could also feed them underwater when I am there. THAT would be an awesome tank. Swim through ur giant driftwood with your pleco, through ur plastic or silk plants and into ur sand substrate. Now THAT would be awesome. I better stop talking of Ill make a 5,000 gal tank and do it :blink: I Just hope they wont try to bite me when they are over 12"!

Nah I'm not happy 100%. I love my fish, but not my tank really, thats why I am going to get a new tank, decorate it with sand and lots of live plants and get cichlids...just trying to talk hubby into it!

i used to be obsessed in trying to make a tank look like a work of art when i was starting out and i was never happy with the result.
a few years on my tanks are almost bare of decor and i have never been more happy with them

I was happy with the tank untill my flamin fish went in there and pulled all the bloody plants to bits, it it looks like world war 2 battle field, still save me playing too much medal of honour wont it.

never 100% satisfied with them.

i'm reasonably happy with the marine tank at the moment, it's working well, no one's dying and it's not half as much work as we thought it would be.

not really happy with oscars tank as it's a ball ache to maintain

not happy with my little tank but that's getting Co2 added and a makeover in the next week or so, we'll see what I think then!

Can't say I'm that fussed about the looks of my tanks, as long as the fish are happy. Some of them are beginning to look a bit empty, but I know my juvies will grow, so not really the time to go shopping.

I tend to be happy with mine....for about a week, then i get bored and its time for another change around :lol:

Broadly speaking I'm very happy with my tank. It's low maintenance and looks good IMHO.

Thing is, the inhabitants are really starting to fill out now and it's looking a bit congested at feeding time.

Within the next 6 months I'll go from 4*2*2 to 6*2*2 I imagine, just to give them all a bit more swimming space.

Some days I'm happy, some days I'm not. It depends on how much algea is in there!

I must admit that when I've had a major clean out taking two hours, doing everything including algea cleaning, scrubbing, sand cleaning and a water change, I tidy everything away, step back and then think "Damn, missed a bit"!!!

On the whole though I'm pretty satisfied with my tank, but I would like to replace a few of the poorer looking plants.

Thank God for this thread!!!.I can now show my husband, that it is not only me that keeps changing their tanks around.Im always messing with mine, its fine on the day that I do it, but then I get bored of it.I think my fish are used to the "home decorating" now lol

I'm usually happy with my lay-out till I come on here and go to the 'members tanks'. Then I see somebody else decor and want to copy! I really must stop doing that! :lol:

im always fed up of the way my tank looks im going to be having a change round soon lol!
i never change the things fish seem to like so its limited what u can do arghhh haha

I recently re-did my 20 gallon tank and for the first time since I've had it set up, I love it. I didn't go out and buy anything new for it, just switched some stuff around from a couple tanks and bingo! it just clicked and I'm happy.
On the other hand my 120 gallon tends to bother me. I know how I'd like it to look but I don't have the $$$ to go out and buy the decor I want. Not that it's an eyesore or anything, it just doesn't look quite "right" to me. Ah well the fish are thriving so apparently it doesn't bother them one bit! :lol:

I'm never satisfied with any of my tanks. There is always something I can do better or rearrange but never have the time or can never get it quite right. They're all works in progress.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back