Are My Neons Really Neons?

Bad news my mum says that the angel and the tetras are hers and she wants them keeping downstairs but when I get a bigger tank then I might be able to move the angel.
 
SimonA said:
well this week I have had 65 quid spent on me and I dont want to be cheeky But you will get so pictures of my new tank, And if my mum says that I cant move the tetras into my tank then I want to get 2 mollies(1 male 1 female) If the lfs will buy my babies mollies off me.
You cannot put a male and a female molly into that!!!! :no:

If you are not allowed to move the cardinals, then give the poor angel the 8.5UK to itself. You do not have room for more fish, you do not even have room for the ones you have got.

I am sorry, but I think your mum is being realy irresponsible. :grr:
 
SimonA said:
Bad news my mum says that the angel and the tetras are hers and she wants them keeping downstairs but when I get a bigger tank then I might be able to move the angel.


Cheese Specialist said:
If you are not allowed to move the cardinals, then give the poor angel the 8.5UK to itself. You do not have room for more fish, you do not even have room for the ones you have got. ....

.....
 
You still dont have room for platiesyou should put your tank downstairs to if she wont let you move her fish. You will have 13.5 UK gallons subtract what the betta needs 12.5 subtract what the cardinals need (even thought they need nore swimming space than the tanks can provide) and you into the negatives. Platy fry dont sell for that much you need alot of tanks to pull a profit.
 
SimonA said:
What about guppies
If you look closely you will find that guppy is infact a fish aswell. I'm sorry I just had to say that. You dont have room for the fish you have. unless you are in the amazon on an expidition and find a super cool super rare fish that will sell for super high prices breading for money isnt a good investment unless you have atleast say 200 gallons of spaceseeing as how tih live bearers the only way to sell the fish for more money than the food would cost is to Farm, Breed fancy show guppys or sell retail.
 
What so shall I just leave a perfectly fine 8.5 g just sitting there for years and years.

Ok maybe some males of some sort not for breeading.
 
Figure out someway to get those other fish into the 8.5 gallon. Talk with your mother dont take no for an answer
 
Cheese Specialist said:
opcn said:
Figure out someway to get those other fish into the 8.5 gallon. Talk with your mother dont take no for an answer
Why isn't the angel going into the 8.5??!!
"Bad news my mum says that the angel and the tetras are hers and she wants them keeping downstairs but when I get a bigger tank then I might be able to move the angel. "
So I guess that mean the angel won't be able to move to the 8.5 gallon Cheese Specialist...
 
No, he already has the 8.5 gallon, the new tank he is talking about is the proper home he said he was going to try and get for the angel.

The angel was always supposed to be going into the 8.5 maybe with a few of the carrdinals but his mum won't let him split the cardinals.

I think it's disgusting. People have to be responsibe for the pets they buy. Other than the betta, those fish should never have been in that size tank. It's fair enough if you do not know that but it's another matter when you do know but are not willing to part with (as in rehome) or even move the fish so that they have more space, even though it's not nearly what they actually need.

Oh, and I am talking about Simon's mum. Not Simon, it seems that he has no choice.
 
Standing aside from everything else thats going back and forth on here maybe you can get a compromise with your mum. How about you take the 5gal upstairs with the betta and tetras and leave the 8gal downstairs for the angel?

aj xx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top