Are My Neons Really Neons?

steppy104 said:
would it be such a terrible sin to miss out on one day? :shifty:
Not going to definatley find one though. It's rare to go and find what you are looking for at these things!! More often, you'll come back with loads fo stuff you don't need!!

:lol:
 
I just remebered that my friend has a 4' x 1' tank that is spare but seen as it is his parent they said I could buy it for 30 quid but 30 quid is alot of money when you are 14 with no job.
 
SimonA said:
I just remebered that my friend has a 4' x 1' tank that is spare but seen as it is his parent they said I could buy it for 30 quid but 30 quid is alot of money when you are 14 with no job.
It would be worth it though. :nod:

I have a tank that size. Would be fine for your angel.

Does it come with a hood and so on? If not, it is not worth the money. You can get a tank (just the glass) that size for £40 new at Pets at Home. The hood is the expensive part.
 
In your other post you say you've had this angel for 2 years? If so I think it will be fine until you find a new tank. But still try to hurry!

Maybe, well, I don't know what you guys do in the UK but if you celebrate halloween instead of getting a costume you could save the money up for a tank and then after that Christmas is right around the corner, that's a good way to make money!
 
You could try coming to an arrangment with your friend's parents where you pay for the tank in installments, that way your fishes will get it sooner and you won't be so skint.
 
SimonA said:
Also about my 5 gal shall I leave the cardinals as they are or move half over?
I think you should move some over, it will help a little.

A 4ft tank (would be 160l/35UK/41US) with hood would be a good buy at £30 and would be very good for your fish. It's the size an angel needs really.

:)
 
well this week I have had 65 quid spent on me and I dont want to be cheeky But you will get so pictures of my new tank, And if my mum says that I cant move the tetras into my tank then I want to get 2 mollies(1 male 1 female) If the lfs will buy my babies mollies off me.
 
How about just putting the angel in the new five gallon so he's not so crowded around all the tetras. I think the angel would like a five gallon too himself more then the betta.
 
Slightly Good news about my new tank.....

Well I messured my tank today and it was 18" (width) x 11" (height) x 12" (Depth)
Multiply all that together and you get 2376 Cubic Inches which is 8.5646488 Gallons [UK]

Edit: I converted that into kg so I would get an idea of how much it weighs 2376 Cubic inches = 38.9356642 Kilograms Thats about the weight of me (I am 14 and quite skinny)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top